Thread: Witch the Dark elixir and time killer.

Fresh Spawn

Witch the Dark elixir and time killer.

You guys know Witch is pretty good troop but most of players can't use it becuase it takes a lot of time to prepare a witch army and recovering the cost of the same isn't possible hence there are players they want to use witch but cant cause of the time problem and cost issues.

I also think the cost is to much for a single witch but soon my heroes will be maxed (only king to go) and i will need something to spend it on lol

I wish the housing space would go down, they are expensive but they work well with Bowlers and only troops that they are worth the time
    BACK TO THE GRIND TH12 BAY BAY

You know there's something called punctuation but people don't use it cause it takes too much time either that or they haven't learned what run on sentences are or maybe they think cause it's the internet it's ok but it could be that OP is too busy to be bothered and just had to get their thought out and maybe we should just ban punctuation cause if kids don't use it anyhow then in 20 years nothing everything will just run together and we can rewrite the constitution with no punctuation because nobody will know what all those funny symbols between words are

Last war I have done 2 witch slaps. The 2 armies cost approximately 8.5k DE, and the war win bonus was 4k DE. At least we won !

Forum Veteran
    I love my witches but yea no question they're too expensive and maybe even should be a bit lower troop capacity... maybe 10 cap. They also take forever to build.
    Last edited by loubaby; September 3rd, 2017 at 05:15 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    You should pass, not for th8 and lower.

Yeah well I've been farming with BoWi at Cry2 For like a month now & I do feel their (witches) brewing time (alonside with HC) should be reduced a little. But they are fun. Maxing out TH10 walls feels like a piece of cake

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSJS View Post
    Yeah well I've been farming with BoWi at Cry2 For like a month now & I do feel their (witches) brewing time (alonside with HC) should be reduced a little. But they are fun. Maxing out TH10 walls feels like a piece of cake
    Bowitch is such a fun attack against the right type of bases. So happy to see witches relevant again because not long ago they were almost totally dead and they're still the coolest troop in the game in my opinion.