Page 77 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: War MM & Cannon Cart changes - the FEEDBACK thread!

Another poor matchup

Yet another unfair matchup. We have 5 th11s, they have 12. We have a couple .5 bases. They have max troops and 1.5 and 2.5 bases. Our clans moral decreasing by the day. As has been mentioned the fix is easy and supercell doesn't want to fix it. My suggestion: At war time you are given 2 options
    Option 1 balanced war search where bases are weighted with minimum war weight based on townhall level
    Option 2 unbalanced war search based on offensive and defensive weight without regard to townhall level

I think it was the second war after MM patch:

Match Size: 40v40
    Clans: Auburn (#P89PYY) VS Geny Love (#9LY88JCR)

TH totals

Auburn: TH11: 17, TH10: 16, TH9: 6, TH8: 1

Geny Love: TH11: 32, TH10: 5, TH9: 3

This was no where close. They had nearly double our TH11's. The bottom 6 players on their side were TH11's with max troops and 30+ heroes. We were over matched in every way. This new algorithm sucks A**. You need to fix it. Hell it was better the way it was before.

Forum Elder
    From my reading of feedback of the new MM it looks like both teams lose every war now due to unfair matchmaking. This is outrageous and needs a fix as surely 1 clan must win.
    Quote Originally Posted by kajid View Post
    Loot difficulty has gone up again today by 2.5% Why do they keep increasing the loot difficulty this makes the game not worth playing and before you all say there is more inactive bases and less active players it still shouldn't be a 2.5% increase in difficulty.

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    Worse for us than before:

Us (0 x eagle, 1 x GW, 8 x inferno)
    1 x TH 11
    3 x TH 10
    9 x TH 9
    7 x TH 8

Them (1 x eagle, 6 x GW, 10 inferno)
    6 x TH11
    4 x TH10
    6 x TH9
    2 x TH8
    1 x TH7
    1 x TH5

They have eagle advantage, inferno advantage and massive offensive advantage. 5 of their TH11 have max troops. The only base in our clan that you could argue is engineered is mine, I'm a 6 week old TH11 that came from almost max TH10 (some lab wasn't done). I haven't dropped my eagle yet, and I have my warden and a few lab upgrades done along with a few defenses done. I guess I have to drop my eagle if I want to avoid engineering clans in the new MM?

I never complained in this forum before. But now i need to because I experience the worse war mm after the last update. EVERYTIME, we got paired with higher townhall level at the top. (eventhough they may not be maxed but they have max troops and its not fun if the war ended everytime with a draw knowing that the other team is much higher townhall than our number 1 on the map).

The last war: Our number 1 is a fully maxed th8. And at the top, we are faced with a TH10 who has level 5 dragon!! ok, he doesnt have maxed th10 defenses (no inferno, no xbows), his walls is only lvl 6 walls. But as a th10 his base is WIDE with some of th9 max defenses (mortars, cannons, wiztowers, air defs). And worse, he has lvl10 Archer Queen! This is enough for our max th8 failed to get three stars on him! So disappointed to see this cw matchmaking!

In my opinion the MM BEFORE this last upadate was the most enjoyable and i think more fair.

The latest is NOT RIGHT, unfair, not enjoyable (and has prompted me to write this!). It is very un-motivational to do clanwar if it continues like this.
    Last edited by bloom2901; September 5th, 2017 at 02:28 PM.

Centennial Club
    Was giving it some time, but our matchups have never been worse... We run a th9 full engineer and th11 full engineer and the rest are maxer bases, not even any .5's. We keep getting matched up with clans that are heavy in the Rush category. th11's with lvl 4 defenses but maxed offense. At least before we would get evenly matched with other clans that had a couple engineers, but our top guys always lined up relatively evenly. The 1 fun aspect of this game (war) has been trashed for too long. I'd rather wait in a 2 hour search que than waste 48hrs on an already known loss.

Quote Originally Posted by FeardisXx View Post
    Was giving it some time, but our matchups have never been worse... We run a th9 full engineer and th11 full engineer and the rest are maxer bases, not even any .5's. We keep getting matched up with clans that are heavy in the Rush category. th11's with lvl 4 defenses but maxed offense. At least before we would get evenly matched with other clans that had a couple engineers, but our top guys always lined up relatively evenly. The 1 fun aspect of this game (war) has been trashed for too long. I'd rather wait in a 2 hour search que than waste 48hrs on an already known loss.
    Have you tried it without those two engineered accounts? If, yes, what were the results?

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Banned
    Hopelessly Wandering the Clouds in Search of a Base
    Quote Originally Posted by FeardisXx View Post
    This confuses me. You run "full engineer" bases yet you're classifying their bases as "rush" category? No, those are engineered as well. I'm not sure what you're complaining about?

Banned
    Hopelessly Wandering the Clouds in Search of a Base
    3 wars in a row now. Again, my clan running absolutely no engineered bases. I'm not going to bother detailing the entire war again as I'm not sure it's actually doing any good at this point. But, simply put, we have 4 TH11's and they have... 10. MM is still garbage and possibly even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Have you tried it without those two engineered accounts? If, yes, what were the results?
    Morning. We ran our 3rd war search using nothing but bases with all defenses for their current and previous levels. I repeat, we have all defenses on our bases. No one is a .5 or even a new town hall who hasn't dropped new defenses. I wont list hero levels as we have all decided they don't carry the weight they should anyway.

US: 4 TH11s, 4 th9s, 4 th8s, 2 th7s and a th6.

Them: 3 th11s, 5 th10s, 7 th8s. A couple of their 8s and 10s are rushed

In my opinion, this war is a FAIR one. Granted our 11s may only get one attack on their 11s and will have to clean up on some 10s, but all in all it will be a competitive, FUN, and fair war.

This is our 3rd war using this and lineup and each one has been competitive and fair with both clans having a shot at winning.