Page 1 of 132 1231151101 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: War MM & Cannon Cart changes - the FEEDBACK thread!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

War MM & Cannon Cart changes - the FEEDBACK thread!

Hi everyone!

As you know, last week we deployed some changes to Clan Wars matchmaking, as well as some balancing adjustments to the Cannon Cart in the Builder Base.

For those who have been able to experience the new War Matchmaking and try the re-balanced Cannon Cart, we would love to hear from you! Share your feedback and comments below please!
    Official Clash FAQs & Support --> click here

Signature by theblackbeltpanda64

We received a terrible match up in our first war after the update.

15v15 war. We have 6 11s at the top, they had 5. All with the eagle. However, every other base they had was .5 or .75. They had x3 9.75s all with decent wardens matched against some of our 9s. No doubt we lost the war.

We have decided not to war for a few days in the hope MM will be fixed in the coming days.
    Last edited by xxW00dyxx; August 28th, 2017 at 07:12 AM.

Centennial Club
    i run a fully engineered clan... so far, i have been matched against another engineered, so no complain here... problem is, i had to change the roaster many times before finding an opponent... war searches aborted after 20hrs of search... please fix this and make it so that an opponent clan is found for us engineered, even if unbalanced...sometimes we'll get advantage, sometimes disadvantages... it's part of the game... but do no let the search go on forever and finally abort please
    Last edited by fabstar68; August 28th, 2017 at 07:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fabstar68 View Post
    i run a fully engineered clan... so far, i have been matched against another engineered, so no complain here... problem is, i had to change the roaster many times before finding an opponent... war searches aborted after 20hrs of search... please fix this and make it so that an opponent clan is found for us engineered, even if unbalanced...sometimes we'll get advantage, sometimes disadvantages... it's part of the game... but do no let the search go on forever and finally abort please
    There are low engineers...and even lower of your breakdown. Therefore bear with it or adapt(feels so good)

Forum Elder
    Changes might be there but are not visible.

MM is mixed. We're facing engineered as well as non-engineered clans. But I believe that SC has done some good work for the MM system.

/XtremeGamer234

We had a pretty decent match making . So far so good 😊

In Dragon's nest playing with Baby Dragons
    After new MM our war machup is

Our side(no engineered bases):
    2 Th10s
    2 Th9s
    3 Th8s
    3 Th7s

Opponent sise:
    3 Th10s
    4 Th9s
    1 Th10( engineered)
    2 Th3s

Good to see a Anouskha posting again ��
    About warmm, i think u had a broken mm and made him even worst, we got a 10vs10, we got a th11 without eagle, they got a th11 with eagle and 4 more without.... Pretty even right? ������ Didnt take that long to find the match....

1st war after MM patch:
    Our Top 1~3 are approx mid range TH9 but matched with Top 1: TH10 (max TH9+IT+Canon+AT+3rd Xbow), Top 2~3 nearly Max TH9
    (Of course their bottom few are of very low defense low THs)

2nd war:
    Our Top 1~3 are approx mid range TH9 but matched with Top 1~3 Maxed TH9 + low defense TH10 (with TH10 troops/spell) + low defense TH11 (with TH10 troops/spell+ GW lv5). (Same: their bottom few are of very low defense low THs)

(We have no 0.5 or engineering base)