Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Leaders

Hi all! If any of you are interested in joining I have made a discord server, not just for leaders but for all farmers. There will be a leader channel included but I think it's a great way for NHs and farms to collaborate and help out during the events!

Link is in my signature!
    https://discord.gg/XvgFe5G Join the Discord to collaborate with helpful farmers and neighbourhood
    Everyone is welcome and we will be more than happy to have you!

Hello mdcfc. I am leader of an nh called tryers are winners. I'd be really interested in joining your leaders discussion group. I really need some help and advice right now, because I've run into a big problem in my nh that I have been running for 5 years now. I've never come up against a problem like this before and I don't know how to handle it. Can you please pm me and offer some help and advice please? When you pm me I will explain all the problem. Thank you.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Starshine View Post
    Hello mdcfc. I am leader of an nh called tryers are winners. I'd be really interested in joining your leaders discussion group. I really need some help and advice right now, because I've run into a big problem in my nh that I have been running for 5 years now. I've never come up against a problem like this before and I don't know how to handle it. Can you please pm me and offer some help and advice please? When you pm me I will explain all the problem. Thank you.
    PM sent Starshine
    Steve
    Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2
    Broken the mystical 100 champions league golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players

Quote Originally Posted by MarysLittleFarm View Post
    Is there any place for leaders to Unite? I'm wanting to talk to other leaders and see what they might do in a situation such as mine.l am not very comfortable posting my issue on the forums because some of my teammates are on the forums. But I really want to get this off my chest and to see what some of the other leaders might do. TIA
    It's a great idea, we leaders need a discussion cum meeting!
    ​Sagar

Can I get an invitation please?

Centennial Club
    Interested to join please.

I am interested in joining a leadership group. Please add me. I am a level 161 farmer and the leader of Friendly Helpers for 6(?) years...ever since the concept of NH was formed. We have 17 farms in the NH, in CL with 130 Gold.

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoppie View Post
    Hi all! If any of you are interested in joining I have made a discord server, not just for leaders but for all farmers. There will be a leader channel included but I think it's a great way for NHs and farms to collaborate and help out during the events!

Link is in my signature!
    MissPoppie, your link aks here for your 4-digit tag. Help me out, please, André
    Llabyrint (#8LLQJVC0J, where 0 is zero) Time zone UTC +2;
    level 108; town level 29; 140/144 achievements; barn and silo always full
    Champignons League NH Seriously Active Farmers #ULV9J9P

Interested to join

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by bender018 View Post
    Interested to join
    PM sent Bender
    Steve
    Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2
    Broken the mystical 100 champions league golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players