Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Leaders

Millennial Club
    CLARIFICATION:
    This bulk of this post refers to a small Facebook messenger group of hood leaders. It’s an unofficial and private group of like minded people exchanging ideas and knowledge for the betterment of our hoods and enjoyment of the game. There is no right of entry to the group and to keep it manageable we limit the number of members, to those leaders we feel have something to offer to the group, and those leaders who are in need of advice and guidance as they develop.

If anyone wishes to join, please PM myself or Fatfinger (Laurence) with your request. Please include some information about your hood, Hayday history, reasons for wanting to join, or any other relevant information. Any legitimate requests will be put to the group for approval before anyone is invited to join.

Clearly you need to be prepared to reveal your Facebook ID to be added to the messenger group. The point of the group is the open and honest exchange of ideas and experiences, if you aren’t prepared to be open and honest in a PM to Fatfinger or myself, this group isn’t for you.

Thank you
    Steve
    Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2
    Broken the mystical 100 champions league golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players

Fresh Spawn
    So can I join in that neighbourhood.

I am a new leader of a neighbourhood I need some advice of good leaders can i join?
    Last edited by Ellyon; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:30 PM.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellyon View Post
    So can I join in that neighbourhood.

I am a new leader of a neighbourhood I need some advice of good leaders can i join?
    I gave you several opportunities by PM to be open about your hood, leadership experience, reasons for wanting to join the group etc. You didn’t really answer any of my questions, so I told you on PM that the group had declined your request to join. That answer stands.
    Steve
    Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2
    Broken the mystical 100 champions league golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    You are welcome to send me a private message.

there are most likely groups out there, but I am not familiar with them.
    Hi, off topic but I would like to ask a question, not sure how to private message from here...feel free to message me. Thank you

You can tap the user or tap “my profile” at the top of your page. On the left side there is an option to send a private message. You need to know the name of the recipient, though

Quote Originally Posted by FourPupsFarms View Post
    Hi, off topic but I would like to ask a question, not sure how to private message from here...feel free to message me. Thank you
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 33 BK 25
    established level 14 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by FourPupsFarms View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    You can tap the user or tap “my profile” at the top of your page. On the left side there is an option to send a private message. You need to know the name of the recipient, though
    Or if you see where the person has posted, tap on their name above the avatar. There you will see the option to send a private message.
    Level 150
    Achievement 143/144
    Be kind. 🤗

This is an interesting concept. I’ve never had issues with any of my hoodies that I’ve needed to discuss, but then again, we are young (only 4 members) and we became close in our old hood before starting our own. But it would be helpful when the neighborhood gets bigger, as that was part of our problem with the old one- no one resolved anything.