Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Phoenix Abyss Hyper-Rush Project

Hey Noc, are you planning on doing a Hyper Rush project every time a new BH is released? Seems like it would make a difference on how fast/far you can rush.

I would find it interesting as to how long it would take a new player to reach the latest BH level.

Quote Originally Posted by MexicanBob View Post
    Hey Noc, are you planning on doing a Hyper Rush project every time a new BH is released? Seems like it would make a difference on how fast/far you can rush.

I would find it interesting as to how long it would take a new player to reach the latest BH level.
    I was considering it, yes. I don’t think I’ll do another until BH8, though; this one is on track, from a timing perspective, with the drop of BH7 and I don’t think we’ll see a significant change of the meta that would impact hyper-rushers staring now as compared to starting when I did this hyper-rush.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Fresh Spawn
    I have a BH6 that is very rushed. Just started upgrade to BH7. My battle machine is still level 1 and only have one lv 12 troop. I made it to 2700 trophies, but fell all the way back to 2400. The problem is that it matches me against people with better defenses and battle machine. I've even been against people with lv 10 battle machine. My low defenses just can't handle that and its frustrating that they match against me when they could be much higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Werslty View Post
    I have a BH6 that is very rushed. Just started upgrade to BH7. My battle machine is still level 1 and only have one lv 12 troop. I made it to 2700 trophies, but fell all the way back to 2400. The problem is that it matches me against people with better defenses and battle machine. I've even been against people with lv 10 battle machine. My low defenses just can't handle that and its frustrating that they match against me when they could be much higher.
    Same here. What level did you get the defenses to before pulling the trigger on BH7?

If you look back through the PAHRP Progress postings in this thread, you can see where it was when I upgraded last week. The Roaster was level 1, AirBombs L3, Crushers L3, Guard Post L2, MultiMortar L2, and the other defenses were level 4. The BM is still level 1 as well and I have only Beta Minions upgraded to L12 (the rest are L6 or less, I believe). It sat at 2701 trophies as a BH6, having just gotten there recently. The upgrade finished the other day, I applied the BH7 Bonus Pack, and now it’s just shy of 3000 trophies. (I’m not pushing trophies or it would be higher; just had two days stacked, then yesterday’s three.)

Match wise...I get a mix, some stronger, some not. It’s still winning more than losing though and i’m Working on finishing the upgrade leveling to L4 all around, then I’ll start using my standard upgrade path from there. I expect it to get up to around 3200 in the next few days and suspect it will settle in around 3400 until I get more upgrades done.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.