Thread: Awful job on the match making, supercell!!!

Awful job on the match making, supercell!!!

I will not go into details as I am sure supercell will not take this into consideration.

I also see more and more 'proud' engineers posting in the forums... sees this is the new way to play the game without balls...

Even if we accept that engineering is style of playing the game and engineers have the rights like all other 58 known genders nowadays... the match making after the update is just awful af.

Thank you supercell.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pavlin1819 View Post
    I will not go into details as I am sure supercell will not take this into consideration.

I also see more and more 'proud' engineers posting in the forums... sees this is the new way to play the game without balls...

Even if we accept that engineering is style of playing the game and engineers have the rights like all other 58 known genders nowadays... the match making after the update is just awful af.

Thank you supercell.
    Finally, a balanced post with supporting data.

Thank you.

-every account in our clan is engineered - we got a perfectly fair war - vs another engineered clan (in one clan) today -- our other clans are still searching.

- If you upgrade smart you can prevent losses... you can instead get 100% ties over and over...

If you engineer extremely well with years of planning and execution - you can win every war...

If you have skill and want to max out - good luck... thats a different game... and you should match other maxer clans... but you will probably just keep matching engineered ones no matter what supercell tries to do...

Clan Recruitment - War Weight - Suggested Upgrade Paths
    NG #9JR2GQ9P NG2 #YRY2YRQ2
    NG3#G09VUJGU www.Discord.me/Nightmare
    Aged Greatness2 #8VJ9UJC8 AG3 #2R0Y9CJY
    www.discord.me/AG2

Quote Originally Posted by pavlin1819 View Post

Thank you supercell.
    No you are fundamentally wrong. Supercell owns this game, no one has any 'rights'...the only negative I can think of is it took them far to long to fix.