Page 1 of 59 1231151 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The one and only " War search after update" thread

Banned

The one and only " War search after update" thread

We just started a war search...I let you know how it went..
    Post here if you did aswell..

Forum Elder
    Yep I'm curious as well. If you have some .5 bases, would be intterresting to compare their positions on the war map before and after ;-)
    IGN: Steph - TH 12 - LVL 245 - 2B+ GG/EE - Max cups: 5617 - BK 60 AQ 60 GW 30
    200/200 LVL 13 Walls

Lady Maverick
    Well.. i think u missed out to post it in Clan war section...
    https://forum.supercell.com/forumdis...p/66-Clan-Wars
    here is the link... or may be it will be eventually moved there!

i am the (proud) leader of a totally engineered clan.. we war 40vs40.. we have one maxed th10 without infernos as #1, all the rest are defenceless with offensive power varying from maxed th11 offense to th6 power.... please no flame here... im here to report how life will be for us after the mm update.. just started war with usual formation... lets see what we get

Quote Originally Posted by fabstar68 View Post
    i am the (proud) leader of a totally engineered clan.. we war 40vs40.. we have one maxed th10 without infernos as #1, all the rest are defenceless with offensive power varying from maxed th11 offense to th6 power.... please no flame here... im here to report how life will be for us after the mm update.. just started war with usual formation... lets see what we get
    Keep us updated. 👍

I feel bad for you but don't worry, after the war matchmaking improvement, your clan will not be matched against any overpowered clan rather with another proud engineered clan.

Best of luck for war!!
    Last edited by Pikasper05; August 25th, 2017 at 08:36 AM.

Btw I'm also going to search for war, wish me luck.

Epic Signature courtesy of Reaper

How do you win war with full defenceless bases ?

Pro Member
    I'm not flaming here when I ask this but does this not make wars really boring for you all? I usually find the best wars are the ones where it can swing either way and its on a knife edge and everyones watching the last attack to either celebrate or commiserate and they swing both ways and they are always the best IMO.

Probably at work not working clearly. Doh!
    Fair play to you for coming to the forums and providing an insight from those who war on the other side of the fence although fair play probably not an apt term

Anyway look forward to seeing the results of your search. I personally don't think the recent change will be an insta-fix. There will still be variables knocking about making mismatches inevitable. Time will tell however.
    Last edited by Damiz; August 25th, 2017 at 08:38 AM.