Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Supercell wont help

I dont care if you dont "buy my story" i want my account back. And if youre not here to help why post at all? To be rude? To bother someone and call them a liar just because you can? Do things better with your time.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdmanBruh View Post
    I dont care if you dont "buy my story" i want my account back. And if youre not here to help why post at all? To be rude? To bother someone and call them a liar just because you can? Do things better with your time.
    I just meant I think there's more to the story than you're giving us. I have no idea if your story is based on truth or not. No one can help you here anyhow it's a forum for players just like you.

I will do with my time as I see fit

Im willing to try anything i can to get my account back. If you dont think it will help, again i do not care about youre negative opinions.

I've never gone through the process but I believe it is normal to ban an account for a couple of days if it is lost?

Didn't they ask you some question to verify the account is yours?

Were you unable to answer them? I've seen people say ask for date of first gem purchase. I might have a problem finding that myself. But only Supercell can help you and it doesn't seem like you told us everything. I find it hard to believe that they have perm banned you based only on what you've said here.

If you're going to post about it, post it all. It may help others if they ever find themselves in this situation.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

What do you mean they banned you? If you can't access your account, how was it banned? Do you mean you started a new account and they banned that account simply because you used it to contact SC to ask for help getting your account back? That is what your post appears to say and that doesn't sound very credible, which is part of the reason you have received the responses you have received. Maybe you mean something different.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by forever10 View Post
    Where did he write that he bought an account?
    Read between the lines. All the information is there if you look hard enough.

Forum Elder
    Sometimes due to language barrier support might have interpreted you as someone who is trying to access someone's village so they banned you. The reason is given in the ban message. That will explain what exactly happened.

You didn't mention which account have they banned and from which account you were contacting support?
    You should also contact itune support to recover your gamecenter ID and password.

You have given very less information about your problem. If you come to support with this much lack of information they may not help and interpret you as someone else.
    Last edited by forever10; August 20th, 2017 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freddytheguineapig View Post
    The problem is there's no information. So even if the face value of OPs story is true it would be hard to come up with a suggestion...of course being in the wrong end of a scam is always a possibility in these scenarios.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddytheguineapig View Post
    Only you can see that line.

Quote Originally Posted by forever10 View Post
    Sometimes due to language barrier support might have interpreted you as someone who is trying to access someone's village so they banned you. The reason is given in the ban message. That will explain what exactly happened.

You didn't mention which account have they banned and from which account you were contacting support?
    You should also conatact itune support to recover your gamecenter ID and password.
    This for for sure along patience and persistence with SC support is the only thing that will get the OPs account back if it's truly his. A forum full of players can't help