Page 93 of 310 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Mastermind's Daily/Weekly/Monthly Quests Idea (with TONS of pictures!)

My thoughts right now are below

Putting my village to rest!
    My Stats: IGN- saltinpanti44 / LVL- 90 / TH - 8 / Clan-*Clanless*
    No clan as of now...
    See ya all when I can! It has been an awesome ride, I will only be replying to questions in my clan guide.

Banned
    THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!! Wisconsin. and i bombed all the tennis courts hahaha...
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltin View Post

So true...

Quote Originally Posted by pokeguy1223 View Post
    So true...
    Yes. Yes it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy View Post
    Right bye. can't talk. must ban trolls.
    Plane Geek and Forum Nerd- PM ME to chat! Join my new FORUM CLAN ALLIANCE today!
    Got a friend you want to give a shoutout to? Compliment them on the FORUM COMPLIMENTS thread!

Millennial Club

I agree with this. ^^^^ Come on SC!!

Quote Originally Posted by Julezwatts View Post
    If the thread gets 100 pages of feedback, supercell has no good reason NOT to add it into the game.

Don't say that it would cause server lag because with a multi- billion dollar company, they can afford to get faster, cleaner running servers.
    Haha I like the idea Julez, wouldn't that be great if that's how it worked

I'm sure SC is at the cutting edge of technology and if it's possible to include something, they'd find a way to make it work. I don't think this idea would be a huge strain on the server(s) either as it involves tallying and keeping track of numbers quite simply. The majority of the idea is simple number recording with a new window that shows what Quests you have. The Wheel of Riches, balloons, etc. are all optional things that would be great to add if they could!

Quote Originally Posted by COCmonster12 View Post
    I consider myself very active, but if this is implemented into the game, my mom will be very mad haha
    Lol, don't want mama bear to be unleashed, mom does know best But your quote reminds me of some meme's I saw a few weeks ago lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Drich7177 View Post
    It's been a few months since i read the whole idea so i decided to read it again...

and it's still awesome! This would be a win for all parties involved, and would really give the game a lift!
    Thanks Drich, one of the main ideas of this thread and any thread I make is to have the idea positively affect all types of players: gemmers, non-gemmers, casuals, hard-cores, low levels, high levels, etc. I feel like this idea would help everyone.

Haha, wow that's awesome. Thanks man! Definitely LOL'able

Mastermind | Level 155 | TH11 |
    Hyrule Knights | 323-75 in Clan Wars
    Clan Leader (Join us!) | Meet the Hyrule Knights! (Introduce Yourself)
    My Daily/Weekly/Monthly Quests Idea
    My Saved Base Layouts Idea | My In-Game Builder Idea (both now in game!)
    My Player Profile Update Idea

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #926
    Quote Originally Posted by Drich7177 View Post
    It's been a few months since i read the whole idea so i decided to read it again...

and it's still awesome! This would be a win for all parties involved, and would really give the game a lift!
    Same here! It was a few months since a last read this, and I still love the idea!!!!!

P.S: Those who wonder why events aren't in the game yet, we have talked about them and events actually came to second place last summer when we decided what the next BIG feature will be So not on the roadmap at the moment, maybe not ever, but definitely something we like and think is cool!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marika[Supercell] View Post
    Same here! It was a few months since a last read this, and I still love the idea!!!!!

P.S: Those who wonder why events aren't in the game yet, we have talked about them and events actually came to second place last summer when we decided what the next BIG feature will be So not on the roadmap at the moment, maybe not ever, but definitely something we like and think is cool!!
    Interesting. I'm hoping this next BIG feature hasn't been released just yet.

Mastermind - Have you been working on any new ideas for changes in the game? We are ready for another thread

Thumbs Up Love It!!!

Mastermind this is brilliant! Amazing pictures, amazing ideas, so thorough and while i was reading it i was saying to myself "cant wait for this update!" Im sure SC will reward you for your efforts. They might even give you a job!

Quote Originally Posted by Donovan18 View Post
    Mastermind this is brilliant! Amazing pictures, amazing ideas, so thorough and while i was reading it i was saying to myself "cant wait for this update!" Im sure SC will reward you for your efforts. They might even give you a job!

Jobs are not given by supercell only gems are given.. For jobs he needs to apply to supercell
    ign [shreeyash]
    clan mayhem rising
    forum elite signup is open

On a hog, in a Balloon, dropping insults on your base
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastermind View Post
    Lol thanks guys and I like your passion and enthusiasm for this idea, means a lot! Clark, I'm not unfortunately but would love to be if they ever wanted
    PlayClashOfClans was able to. IDK how he did it, but he did
    IGN: Clark | HH: 2.6m+ | TR: 3233 | GG: 511m+ | Maxed TH9
    Level: 143 | GC: ClarkTheShnark (add me!) | 73/250 Lavas | FIN: 190 000+
    Follow the Forum Rules or else I'll have to yell at you... and you don't want that
    I'M BACK BABY!!! | Free Gems!