Page 83 of 310 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Mastermind's Daily/Weekly/Monthly Quests Idea (with TONS of pictures!)

Centennial Club
    Psst! Mastermind! Before you post any more excellent ideas, be sure to do two junk posts right after your original posts so you can add new stuff. Just have a thing that says "reserved for future additions". Great thread!
    Level 110, TH9, started in August 2013.
    StormRiders for the win!! We focus on winning wars, fair play style. Feeder clan is WindRiders.
    Clan tags: SR-- #928URRJL WR-- #9LVJ9JQG

Quote Originally Posted by icebob99 View Post
    Psst! Mastermind! Before you post any more excellent ideas, be sure to do two junk posts right after your original posts so you can add new stuff. Just have a thing that says "reserved for future additions". Great thread!
    LOL, you are too right, at least 1

Mastermind | Level 155 | TH11 |
    Hyrule Knights | 323-75 in Clan Wars
    Clan Leader (Join us!) | Meet the Hyrule Knights! (Introduce Yourself)
    My Daily/Weekly/Monthly Quests Idea
    My Saved Base Layouts Idea | My In-Game Builder Idea (both now in game!)
    My Player Profile Update Idea

Quote Originally Posted by Mastermind View Post
    LOL, you are too right, at least 1
    Unless of course, I post first.

Great thread; do you plan on making another one soon?
    Yahallo
    Someone killed my pumpkin bomb
    Post Count Ranks and Titles

Quote Originally Posted by 966souchou View Post
    Unless of course, I post first.

Great thread; do you plan on making another one soon?
    Lol true, but hopefully you don't so I can get them in order hehe.

I'm just waiting for the update to get serious about making the thread. I have all the ideas for 1 thread I want to do, just seeing if SC releases the same content I'd work on. That way it isn't a waste of time So to answer your question, yes, and hopefully it won't be more than 2-3 weeks.

Great to hear you have another idea mate. Your others have been gold. Let's hope they do implement your idea before u can post cause then it means SC has some good ideas too hahah and the game will be better. I hope to see this idea this update. Do you know anything? Have they spoken to you? Is there anything you know but can't tell us?

Great idea Mastermind. But would the quests have to vary by town hall? I mean like some people can't finish the quests because they aren't a high enough town hall (example: the holiday quest with the witches should only be limited to Town hall 9+, because as a town hall 8 I can't get witches)

Megabossdragon- Town hall 8- lvl 75- Clan: Hyrule Knights
    Last edited by Ytiev; January 25th, 2014 at 05:55 AM.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but
    Do the quests start as soon as you log on? Because some people like to log on right before work or school to collect their collectors. It would be kinda unfair to start a quest that must be completed in 3 hours in cases like this.
    I suggest maybe a button that says "Accept Quest" or something so that people can start it when they have some free time. Or possibly the quest automatically starts when the objective is started (like a donating quest starts when you donate something)
    However, I may be totally stupid and oversaw something in your original post, but hey.
    Its just my 2 cents.
    IGN: gamerof13
    Town Hall 9
    Level: 100
    Clan: Paradigm Shift 3

Some great ideas Mastermind! I didn't have time to read all of them because it's late, but I liked what I read. I was thinking earlier today and I have a couple simple ideas that I think can help make the game better-

1. In my clan, we require all members to donate as much as they receive and recently we've noticed that some guys simply donate goblins (since they are the cheapest and most worthless in a clan castle) so it would be nice if the clan leader can see exactly what troops each member has donated. That way we can weed out the guys that are getting by on a technicality.

2. When upgrading something such as a cannon or even a camp, it would be cool if we can add another builder and cut the time in half. So if you have 4 builders working on one item, it will make the upgrade go 4 times as fast. THAT would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCMan View Post
    Great to hear you have another idea mate. Your others have been gold. Let's hope they do implement your idea before u can post cause then it means SC has some good ideas too hahah and the game will be better. I hope to see this idea this update. Do you know anything? Have they spoken to you? Is there anything you know but can't tell us?
    Haha thanks, quite the compliment Unfortunatelly I don't know anything or am told anything by SC. I'd love to be a part of their team though!

Quote Originally Posted by UltraDragonMaster View Post
    Great idea Mastermind. But would the quests have to vary by town hall? I mean like some people can't finish the quests because they aren't a high enough town hall (example: the holiday quest with the witches should only be limited to Town hall 9+, because as a town hall 8 I can't get witches)

Megabossdragon- Town hall 8- lvl 75- Clan: Hyrule Knights
    Hey buddy! Yes, Quests would vary by town hall, so in your example, a TH* would not get a Witch Quest. Also, Quests would be "influenced" by Clan size, trophy level, etc. For instance, a person in a Clan of 5 wouldn't get as many Clan donation Quests (not drastically different) and if they did, the numbers would be a little lower (for a little lesser reward/chance of rare reward). Let me know if I should clarify that a bit hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by gamerof13 View Post
    Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but
    Do the quests start as soon as you log on? Because some people like to log on right before work or school to collect their collectors. It would be kinda unfair to start a quest that must be completed in 3 hours in cases like this.
    I suggest maybe a button that says "Accept Quest" or something so that people can start it when they have some free time. Or possibly the quest automatically starts when the objective is started (like a donating quest starts when you donate something)
    However, I may be totally stupid and oversaw something in your original post, but hey.
    Its just my 2 cents.
    Very good question gamer, and for that idea I'd leave it up to SC. If it was up to me, I would say leave automatic ones to the start of a new day and mid-day, and if you complete one of them, you get immediate access to another one. I think it's important that it WOULDN't be very easy to do every single Quest, but possible if you played more than someone who doesn't. It would reward those more active people, yet not in a way that completely puts a casual player at a disadvantage. But I really like your idea of accepting Quests and I'd be on board with that if SC decided to go in that direction too It just makes it a bit easier. Thanks for the great question!

Quote Originally Posted by Topgun5727 View Post
    Some great ideas Mastermind! I didn't have time to read all of them because it's late, but I liked what I read. I was thinking earlier today and I have a couple simple ideas that I think can help make the game better-

1. In my clan, we require all members to donate as much as they receive and recently we've noticed that some guys simply donate goblins (since they are the cheapest and most worthless in a clan castle) so it would be nice if the clan leader can see exactly what troops each member has donated. That way we can weed out the guys that are getting by on a technicality.

2. When upgrading something such as a cannon or even a camp, it would be cool if we can add another builder and cut the time in half. So if you have 4 builders working on one item, it will make the upgrade go 4 times as fast. THAT would be awesome.
    Thanks for the reply Topgun! Unfortunately I believe both ideas have been ruled out by SC in the sticky at the top of this Ideas subforum I do like both ideas though! I agree with you about #1 too, it can be quite annoying

WOW..... Absolutely amazing... and truely a mastermind! This must have taken a lot of work to put together... Would be EPIC if Supercell incorporated this into the game

IGN
    :
    Justin2413 (Former Leader) - currently retired
    Stats: Level 180, 4334 Trophy Record, 2 Bill+ GG
    , 11 Mill+ HH

Clan: RegulatorsELITE (Green and Black Flag), Top Rank 58, Over 210 War Wins
    CLICK HERE FOR CLAN PAGE: RegulatorsELITE CLAN PAGE!