Page 143 of 310 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 3099

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Mastermind's Daily/Weekly/Monthly Quests Idea (with TONS of pictures!)

R.I.P. Phoenix64. You will always be in our forum hearts!
    Great Idea, but you should remove the wheel prize of 20 Quest Jewels. I wouldn't want to spend 50 Jewels to spin the wheel and only get 20 back and nothing else.

Thanks to showcase1998 for the signature!
    Fix the time bug!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix64 View Post
    LOL. I thought it was about LOL'ing, but it's actually about LOL'ing. LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlcblx View Post
    I think youre trying to make connections that arent there. My family owns a shoe store and you wear shoes. We must be brothers

Banned
    Make this a sticky...hire Mastermind....and get this in the game. Been waiting forever for this...just want it to happen already!!!!

This would be absolutely amazing. Please please please, supercell implement this. I often get bored with grinding/attacking other bases. This would bring a new aspect to the game every day. There would always be something different you could do instead of just attacking someone for resources. This would help keep interest in the game a lot more since you would always have new and different things to do. It could also improve peoples attacking skills. Say a quest said you have to use a certain troop composition and a certain trophy range this could help people out and be fun and a learning experience at the same time.
    Username: cjp
    Title/Clan: Co leader: The Black Lodge. Formerly Red Onslaught.
    Level: 103, TH 9

Trainee
    With my wombat friends taking over the universe.
    Might be most popular fourm this needs to be added

Quote Originally Posted by Scopey26 View Post
    This idea is outstanding. I honestly believe this could make a huge positive change to the game. Awesome idea!
    Quote Originally Posted by Palalay View Post
    I just LOVE this thread, this thread is what all the Clashers want, hope SC will apply all of these, if they would, it would change clash of clans
    Thanks so much guys

Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyCats View Post
    Great Idea, but you should remove the wheel prize of 20 Quest Jewels. I wouldn't want to spend 50 Jewels to spin the wheel and only get 20 back and nothing else.
    The 20 Quests Jewels o the Wheel is actually a Free Spin as well, including 20 Quest Jewels, and 5 for each of your clan members, so it's actually one of the best prizes!

Quote Originally Posted by COCmonster12 View Post
    Make this a sticky...hire Mastermind....and get this in the game. Been waiting forever for this...just want it to happen already!!!!
    Love it, thanks for the kind words

Quote Originally Posted by CJP View Post
    This would be absolutely amazing. Please please please, supercell implement this. I often get bored with grinding/attacking other bases. This would bring a new aspect to the game every day. There would always be something different you could do instead of just attacking someone for resources. This would help keep interest in the game a lot more since you would always have new and different things to do. It could also improve peoples attacking skills. Say a quest said you have to use a certain troop composition and a certain trophy range this could help people out and be fun and a learning experience at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Intergalacticwombat View Post
    Might be most popular fourm this needs to be added
    Appreciate the great support guys, tell your friends and clan's about it, thanks!

Mastermind | Level 155 | TH11 |
    Hyrule Knights | 323-75 in Clan Wars
    Clan Leader (Join us!) | Meet the Hyrule Knights! (Introduce Yourself)
    My Daily/Weekly/Monthly Quests Idea
    My Saved Base Layouts Idea | My In-Game Builder Idea (both now in game!)
    My Player Profile Update Idea

Best. Idea. Ever.

This idea is so good! So creative. If Supercell adds this, it could be a bigger change than Clan Wars! (In my opinion of course)
    <a href=http://i62.tinypic.com/125qnae.jpg target=_blank>http://i62.tinypic.com/125qnae.jpg</a>
    Looking for a clan? Click here!
    Quote Originally Posted by Julezwatts View Post
    Don't worry about posts. Posts and post count are probably the worst thing on this forum. Focus on the quantity of your posts- forget about how many you make.
    Check out the world's best idea here!

Quote Originally Posted by Ali7861 View Post
    This idea is so good! So creative. If Supercell adds this, it could be a bigger change than Clan Wars! (In my opinion of course)
    Thanks Ali! Definitely a compliment with how big and successful Clan Wars has been. The idea will help every single player, regardless if you like/participate in Wars or not. Just injecting loot/fun into the game is something every player is hoping for, CW was a great step in that direction and I truly believe Quests if implemented this way would do the same!

Mastermind | Level 155 | TH11 |
    Hyrule Knights | 323-75 in Clan Wars
    Clan Leader (Join us!) | Meet the Hyrule Knights! (Introduce Yourself)
    My Daily/Weekly/Monthly Quests Idea
    My Saved Base Layouts Idea | My In-Game Builder Idea (both now in game!)
    My Player Profile Update Idea

Awesomeee!!!!

Hurrah Hats off to you buddy I wish I could make threads like you You are just spectacular

Expert idea! We need this!

Epic dude, you make us extatic!

CoC
    : Name: KingM4gnus Clan: Forum Alliance Th: 9 Level: 106
    BB: Name: King Magnus TF: ⚔Luxor Rising⚔ HQ: 17 Level: 49
    XBL: Gamertag: KingM4gnus

Thumbs Up just epic!

Bro this is gr8 idea! hats off to u bro! keep up the gud work....... i really would love if this happened, would make it more addictive.... and also i believe this would make a gud defference