Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's the point of complaining about clan war matchups!

What's the point of complaining about clan war matchups!

No point complaining, the people that have engineered bases have gemmed their bases to get those troops and heroes....why would supercell stop this??? That's their bread and butter....I'm kinda sick of seeing unfair matchups, I've been playing this game from the begging and have had a great time playing it, what had kept me playing it, is the wars. But it's got to the point where we would like to win more than two wars in a row....the times we lose are the times we get a unfair matchup. Example....
    In the current war we are in there is one max th11 base on our side with three on their side...I can two star their top two. But their top player can two star my base at best senerio. But my three th10s will not be able to three star their 3....possibly three star their 4.....but their 1 can 2 star my max th11, 3 star our 2 which is a th10, their 2 can three star our 3&4, their 3 can 3 star our 5&6....war is over before it began. Anytime soon this will change? Don't believe me, come have a look. #80PL2RRL "The Raidelades". I've spent a lot of money on this game and will continue to do so (most has been spent on gemming troops on fellow clan members)...any help from a supercell staff on this matter would be greatly appreciated,
    Regards Tony

No point complaining and proceeds to complain.

And you don't need to gem to engineer, a base, just need some patience (I don't endorse engineering BTW)

TH9 LEVEL 138 | BK 30 AQ 30 | Est FEB 2015
    Currently recruiting mid/max TH8/9s/10s - THE BIG GUNS (level 10) #98L0JL20

Centennial Club
    I'm not sure that an engineer has the same skills as someone who has maxed with the same troops (I'm assuming that the engineer rapidly progressed through the th stages)

Quote Originally Posted by Mico11813 View Post
    No point complaining and proceeds to complain.

And you don't need to gem to engineer, a base, just need some patience (I don't endorse engineering BTW)
    being sarcastic buddy

Banned
    Hello.
    They dont fix engineering, they fix Warmatchmaking

But seriously why should sc destroy their major source of income.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAngryNeeson52 View Post
    No point complaining, the people that have engineered bases have gemmed their bases to get those troops and heroes....why would supercell stop this??? That's their bread and butter....I'm kinda sick of seeing unfair matchups, I've been playing this game from the begging and have had a great time playing it, what had kept me playing it, is the wars. But it's got to the point where we would like to win more than two wars in a row....the times we lose are the times we get a unfair matchup. Example....
    In the current war we are in there is one max th11 base on our side with three on their side...I can two star their top two. But their top player can two star my base at best senerio. But my three th10s will not be able to three star their 3....possibly three star their 4.....but their 1 can 2 star my max th11, 3 star our 2 which is a th10, their 2 can three star our 3&4, their 3 can 3 star our 5&6....war is over before it began. Anytime soon this will change? Don't believe me, come have a look. #80PL2RRL "The Raidelades". I've spent a lot of money on this game and will continue to do so (most has been spent on gemming troops on fellow clan members)...any help from a supercell staff on this matter would be greatly appreciated,
    Regards Tony
    filthy gemming engineers. I'm with you. Something must be done.
    SC are you listening, these people gem their bases, it must be stopped.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripple1972 View Post
    filthy gemming engineers. I'm with you. Something must be done.
    SC are you listening, these people gem their bases, it must be stopped.
    Agreed, perhaps we can just transfer those gems to maxer accts. Seems a fitting punishment to me. Don't forget those sneaky optimizers aswell, that's one bunch who should never get gems.

You engineered your base to exploit the War Matchmaking? It's okay you guys deserve to suffer 👍Don't blame the community because in the first place you guys are the one who take the fun out of wars.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAngryNeeson52 View Post
    Regards Tony
    I'm sorry to ruin your theory, but making a good engineered account takes no more gems than a good maxed type account.
    Th11 here, several other accounts th8-10 (ok 6 more accounts, don't tell my wife). Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Some tips/thoughts on Legends here. Engineers aren't the problem, they are the symptom of a problematic matchmaker. My Legends hope: PvP 5500+ with attack limit, leave rest same, including usual legends from 5000-5499.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast