Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Looking] need new clan

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by you1000 View Post
    Hello everyone i'm you1000 and i am looking for a new clan.

About me: i started playing thia game from global launch and now im a level 12 sitting at 4k. My all time PB was 4668. I really love the game which means im very active. I donate a lot and i can contribute towards the clan chest too.

Clan: i want the clan to be active and able to get 10/10 in clan chests. I want the clan to take promotions seriously and not clans that give everyone elder and co. Also i want the clan to donate alot. Finally, i want the clan to be friendly. Thank you for reading

One last thing is i have a second account sitting at 3k called trainer cheddar at level 9 king tower
    also link so you can find us easier Click this link to join my Clan in Clash Royale!https://link.clashroyale.com/invite/...6&platform=iOS

Alright clan tag:#8LVRG29G
    I'll be honest I'm a YouTuber with 116 subs and I'm in arena 9 I made a clan so people would join my and have fun and also be in my vids your main account may not join but could you please join with your second account we finished the first teir of the clam chest in 20 min and if your second account will join well bee more determined it's a win win you'll join an active clan I'll always donate, in exchange for being on my vids

Check us out, we're a very active clan. Would love to have ya. #PJ2VPG

https://link.clashroyale.com/invite/...atform=android

Troll Food

We have the two clans you could join your main account and second account! main clan i stop 100 local and we reached 71st so far this season

Quote Originally Posted by you1000 View Post
    Hello everyone i'm you1000 and i am looking for a new clan.

About me: i started playing thia game from global launch and now im a level 12 sitting at 4k. My all time PB was 4668. I really love the game which means im very active. I donate a lot and i can contribute towards the clan chest too.

Clan: i want the clan to be active and able to get 10/10 in clan chests. I want the clan to take promotions seriously and not clans that give everyone elder and co. Also i want the clan to donate alot. Finally, i want the clan to be friendly. Thank you for reading

One last thing is i have a second account sitting at 3k called trainer cheddar at level 9 king tower
    HEY IGNORE ALL THESE OTHER PEOPLE TELLING YOU TO JOIN THEIR CLAN!!!!!!!
    Im the Leader of Bionic™ We are looking for players like you Who can do 20+ crowns in the CC and Can develop with us in terms of trophies and a player, we are very humourous and use mature language in the clan so no softies We are new but have developed quick our plans as a clan is to simply Get good, and become a family to each other,
    We plan on making upto a maximum of 3 clans, 2 Clans Will push and chill whilst one is more compeittive and do stuff like Bracket plays, for all the clans we are trying to get daily tournaments though so all players can benefit from that. At the moment we are trying to get players who are loyal and active.
    as of right now the clan is pushing and chilling just generally talking, we have a YOUTUBE channel which we plan to upload videos on and have a GFX artist making our logo etc. IF possible once we get the right players we will make a second Bionic™ Branch, so come and be apart of us here is some stuff we do for fun to help us bond.
    CLAN EVENT:
    Monday Mini Game 8pm GMT Everyone comes online to play here is how it works
    according to the players who come to play i pair them up one at a time and they give each other 4 rules so that is 4 cards max they can change to their will!:
    Ban Card: Choose a card the opponent cant use.
    Must Use(1-4): Card the opponent must use.
    Use Spell(1-4): Player Must use a spell told by the person who gives their opponent the rule.
    However you can only use the rules to the point where the player they are vsing only has 4 cards by rule the other 4 are by will, so if you choose 3 spells for them you can only choose 1 more rule. etc etc.

Anyway Hope You Consider Joining and being apart of the family, you can DM me here or Add me on Discord: SamiModz#5296
    Discord is compulsory
    #2V88P808

Join us in our very active clan Blazytown.

Clan Name: Blazytown
    Clan-ID: #YY0C822
    Required Trophies: 3000 (2400)
    Current Members: 47/50
    Current clantrophies: 31000
    Current Best Player: 4630 trophies
    Donations per week: 11'000+
    Language: English

Elder: you get the elder title if you get more than 100 crowns for the clanchest and have 400+ donations.
    The title protects you from getting kicked in one step.

Reasons to get kicked:
    - two weeks inactivity without excuse
    - no contribution for the clanchest
    - bad behavior

We are looking for active members 3000+ trophies. But very active players are accepted already with 2400+ trophies. We kicked all inactive and are now 45+ active members in the clan. We always get clanchest lvl 9-10!

We chat a lot and play toghether like 2vs2 or friendly battles to improve our playstyle.

Our goal is to help our members to push trophies and come to LEGENDARY ARENA and beyond!
    Therefore we are constantly donating a lot and giving tips for good decks and strategy.

Having fun and improving is the most important for us.

Join us to have fun and be part of a clan which is at the beginning of getting his old greatness and strength back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12