Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Looking] need new clan

[Looking] need new clan

Hello everyone i'm you1000 and i am looking for a new clan.

About me: i started playing thia game from global launch and now im a level 12 sitting at 4k. My all time PB was 4668. I really love the game which means im very active. I donate a lot and i can contribute towards the clan chest too.

Clan: i want the clan to be active and able to get 10/10 in clan chests. I want the clan to take promotions seriously and not clans that give everyone elder and co. Also i want the clan to donate alot. Finally, i want the clan to be friendly. Thank you for reading

One last thing is i have a second account sitting at 3k called trainer cheddar at level 9 king tower

Centennial Club
    I started a few months after global launch, have a clan that always gets 10/10 clan chests, we've legit not missed one.

We are quite laidback in terms of speech in the clan, as long as everyone is having fun, everyone is usually friendly.

Co is earned by loyal players and very few players have it in the clan , elder is given to top crown performers weekly if their donations are also good, or if someone that is consistently active!! We do limit the number so that ranks mean something.

We're currently working on a feeder which has also been fun and you could get involved there with your alt in a future date if you really want.

if you want to come down and have fun join our clan: Elite Man Dem CLANTAG: #29P82YCQ

Heya you1000!

We would love for you to come join Sneaky Turtles! We meet a lot of your requirements - we're extremely active, friendly and we enjoy just being laid back but we still have that competitive edge . We are new clan, started a few days ago and we're 24 strong right now with people ranging from 3300-1400. That means we would love for both you and your smurf to join and your expert advice would be appreciated for people lower level!

The main reason we started this clan was because our old clan took promotions too easily but I assure you in this clan, people are only promoted if deserved and active!

We would love for you to come join our family, we can chill and perhaps we can grow and have fun together search #89J92GUY!

Hope to see you soon!
    ~Lamalam

Click this link to add as friend in Clash Royale!
    https://link.clashroyale.com/invite/...g&platform=iOS

Recruiting

Check out Crimson city !! We are high level active clan looking to grow

Fresh Spawn
    Hi bigdatman,
    i am in a really good clan who always has 10/10, but this time probably not because we got only 20 actives because vacation.
    you always get donations and sometimes a tourney!
    IMG_7151.JPG
    so the clan is almost full now (46/50) but more than 20 are getting kicked, because they havent got the minimum of 20

hope to see u in the clan

name: hakkeloren
    id: 22VRPQPG
    stats: http://statsroyale.com/clan/22VRPQPG

[3000] Peak Scunion™ (#Y8UQQ20) | 34k+ trophies | 20k+ donations/week | Tier 10 Clan Chest guaranteed | 49/50 members | Looking for active members

We are part of the Peak eSports™ family 👍 Message for more information.♥ https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...t=Peak+eSports

Centennial Club
    My clan is better than the clan you're asking me to join :S?!

My clan Elite Man Dem got the clan chest on the first day, and has a clan score of 32,500 . If you like, you can come on as an elder, seeing as you have good donations/crowns in your current clan.

JOIN: Elite Man Dem CLANTAG: #29P82YCQ

Quote Originally Posted by Koevoet View Post
    Hi bigdatman,
    i am in a really good clan who always has 10/10, but this time probably not because we got only 20 actives because vacation.
    you always get donations and sometimes a tourney!
    IMG_7151.JPG
    so the clan is almost full now (46/50) but more than 20 are getting kicked, because they havent got the minimum of 20

hope to see u in the clan

name: hakkeloren
    id: 22VRPQPG
    stats: http://statsroyale.com/clan/22VRPQPG

Hey you!
    If you haven't found a clan yet do check us out:

- We are a super active clan with always people online
    -We are top 50 ranked clan / best this season is 41 in NA leaderboards

-members are friendly helpful with lively clean chat
    - Never missed 10/10 clan chest and Open it on the first day
    - donations go quick/ we do about 30k a week
    - 41k clan trophies (45k before reset)
    - do regular tournies / friendlies etc
    - actively filter inactives, all members are active

REBIRTH
    #28jrouul (search is by our clan tag is easier)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast