Thread: th9 moving to th10 need help

Fresh Spawn

th9 moving to th10 need help

I'm upgrading the town hall (7d left and healer in lab), all walls done, I'm a bit scared of th10 because I don't know if I'll be able to farm the dark elixir for the heroes and if I'll be useless in war (I'm a failor), everyday I'm tempted to cancel the upgrade and stay on th9 for longer, is it a good idea goin to th10? and if it is what to do there?

If you want you can stay th9 and get 30/30 and max out stuff like giants and goblins it should make the th10 grind easier but for farming DE I think goblin knife, mass miner or loonion works well I used a mix of these 3 attacks mainly since before I had 20/20 heroes as a th10 a year or so ago and have almost maxed them while warring very often. For war purposes, if you went the 9.5 route it would keep your war weight low while you learn and practice the th10 attacks.

Without knowing your heroes ad lab are done or not but honestly I've always found DE easier to get at TH10 than TH9 if you've got decent heroes especially.

Level 13
    - 2,069/10,700
    BloodyIrishman - TH9.11 [Level 155]
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Upgrade jump spell, giants, and maybe healers before you move up, then you'd be fine

Don't hit th10s in farming until you got better troops, and the loot penalty would be negligible
    Get your Plasma Kettle™ now for only 1 million square coins! Guaranteed to repel angry swordsmen and magical bats!
    • Realsies • Mid TH11, Mid BH6 • Level 172 • 49 ivories 27 magmas 38 lavas rest legos • Heroes 44/40/19 • Trophy record: 4108 • Joined in November 2014 • Coleader of CycloneAlley and True North 99 •

Fresh Spawn
    You'll be fine. Get and max miners stat!

I'm upgrading the town hall (7d left and healer in lab), all walls done, I'm a bit scared of th10 because I don't know if I'll be able to farm the dark elixir for the heroes and if I'll be useless in war (I'm a failor), everyday I'm tempted to cancel the upgrade and stay on th9 for longer, is it a good idea goin to th10? and if it is what to do there?[/QUOTE]

Centennial Club
    It's easier to farm at th10 and up cuz you get another de drill and your farming troops get stronger

Pro Member
    In Supercell's basement, send help! Ana and Marika have imprisoned me
    I'm farming in low masters 3 with loonion as a Th 9.5 with my queen down. Easily making 4K DE every single raid and usually at least 300K gold and elixir (this is not counting the bonus). If war is your focus though you should really grind out heroes. Also, TH 9 level haste and hounds. Go for dead bases, crystal, low masters, and gold 1 are filled.
    Last edited by GodlyMortal; 1 Week Ago at 04:39 AM.

Id say cancel it if you still can. Im kinda in the same spot with 25/25 heroes except im completely max with everything else.
    I chill around crystal 1 and 2 or masters 3 and i get tons of dark each raid. Recently i hit a trophy sweet spot around 2500 and ive been finding 4000-5000 d.e offers that i can easily take.
    I have 2 th9s and 2 th8s. Leader of Clashers United, #JRQYVLRJ check us out!

Forum Champion
    DE won't be a problem at 10

War you'll be a liability if your defenses start pulling real 10s before you can handle them.