Page 100 of 101 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1004

Thread: [GFX Shop] The REAPER

  1. #991
    Forum Superstar DragonX101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Look at links under signature! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
    Posts
    3,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    Hey DragonX,
    First of all I would like to thank you once again for creating an awesome logo for our clan.
    Now.I would like to request a clan poster from you as well

    *Clan Thread Link:https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ature-war-clan
    *Clan Name and Tag: Invictus Realm ,#9PP98GJG
    *Clan Information: (What do you want the poster to say)



    *Main Render On Top of Poster:
    Our clan logo(its in the google drive)
    *Main Colors: (Choose 1 or 2) : What ever looks best
    *Specific Details?: (Optional. Any other details?):
    Please add logo of all the tournaments we take part in the poster too along with Champs CWL logo.
    Also at the bottom of the poster, put our clan tag on bottom left, twitter on center and Youtube on bottom right.
    Clan tag(Coc logo) #9PP98GJG (on bottom left)
    Twitter(Twitter logo):@RealmInvictus(on center)
    Youtube(YT logo): Rak Gaming CoC (bottom right)

    Google drive link : https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...bP?usp=sharing



    I sent you a message on discord as well. My discord tag is Rak#2304. You can message me anytime on discord where I can reply within minutes.
    Someone finally meets the requirements for the clan poster didn't think I'd ever see it happen

    Anyways, it takes a long time to make but perfect timing since it's Thanksgiving Break next week. I'll be getting it done during that time

    (I appreciate the lots of info and images, easy to work with)
    Last edited by DragonX101; November 20th, 2020 at 04:53 PM.

    Want to learn how to make forum signatures? Head to Graphics Learning Center!

    Join the GFX Group, looking for more GFX friends (。◕‿◕。)

    Want a signature designed? Visit the Signature Shop subforum

  2. #992
    Forum Superstar DragonX101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Look at links under signature! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
    Posts
    3,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    Hey DragonX,
    First of all I would like to thank you once again for creating an awesome logo for our clan.
    Now.I would like to request a clan poster from you as well

    *Clan Thread Link:https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ature-war-clan
    *Clan Name and Tag: Invictus Realm ,#9PP98GJG
    *Clan Information: (What do you want the poster to say)



    *Main Render On Top of Poster:
    Our clan logo(its in the google drive)
    *Main Colors: (Choose 1 or 2) : What ever looks best
    *Specific Details?: (Optional. Any other details?):
    Please add logo of all the tournaments we take part in the poster too along with Champs CWL logo.
    Also at the bottom of the poster, put our clan tag on bottom left, twitter on center and Youtube on bottom right.
    Clan tag(Coc logo) #9PP98GJG (on bottom left)
    Twitter(Twitter logo):@RealmInvictus(on center)
    Youtube(YT logo): Rak Gaming CoC (bottom right)

    Google drive link : https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...bP?usp=sharing



    I sent you a message on discord as well. My discord tag is Rak#2304. You can message me anytime on discord where I can reply within minutes.


    Last edited by DragonX101; November 29th, 2020 at 11:44 PM.

    Want to learn how to make forum signatures? Head to Graphics Learning Center!

    Join the GFX Group, looking for more GFX friends (。◕‿◕。)

    Want a signature designed? Visit the Signature Shop subforum

  3. #993
    Forum Elder Rak2180's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    1 Starring bases in CWL.
    Posts
    2,877
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonX101 View Post


    WOW !!!!
    This looks really awesome.
    Thanks a lot DragonX


    Great minds think alike,but fools seldom differ.

    Youtube : Rak Gaming CoC
    Twitter : @Rak_coc
    Discord: Rak#2304

  4. #994
    Super Member Daisycloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    you can find me reading a book at the end of the rainbow
    Posts
    818
    hi! not making a request. just stopping by. so happy to see you are still active. love your work. hope you are doing well. ♡
    [/SIG[SIGPIC]

    {siggy by DragonX101}

  5. #995
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Space, obviously
    Posts
    1,121
    Woah that looks maddddd 🔥🔥🔥

  6. #996
    Forum Superstar DragonX101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Look at links under signature! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
    Posts
    3,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisycloud View Post
    hi! not making a request. just stopping by. so happy to see you are still active. love your work. hope you are doing well. ♡
    Quote Originally Posted by LostInSpace View Post
    Woah that looks maddddd 
    Thank you I really appreciate it. Happy to see you guys around and thanks for stopping by!!
    Last edited by DragonX101; December 4th, 2020 at 04:37 PM.

    Want to learn how to make forum signatures? Head to Graphics Learning Center!

    Join the GFX Group, looking for more GFX friends (。◕‿◕。)

    Want a signature designed? Visit the Signature Shop subforum

  7. #997
    Millennial Club HoomanSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Persia
    Posts
    1,184
    Hello DragonX ! Hope you're doing ok ! i'm in love with lightening , as still using your masterpeice which you've made me with sonic . been using it for nearly a year in almost any forum i use . now that we have a new lightening based troop , was wondering if you can make it a signature out of it if you ever had a free time , doesn't matter if it takes weeks ! it always worth the wait !

    *Render: Picture number 1 on the left and picture number 2 on the right

    pic1 :
    https://imgur.com/hd1xe8b
    pic2 : https://imgur.com/AVuRU9x

    background and effects is in your hands , what ever you think that would make it look cooler !

    *Text: HoomanSA7 ( in yellow lightening form , like it's wizard is making it with his hands)
    .
    Last edited by HoomanSA; December 5th, 2020 at 02:13 PM.

    Maxed TH13Maxed BH9
    Level 271


  8. #998
    Forum Superstar DragonX101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Look at links under signature! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
    Posts
    3,906
    Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    Hello DragonX ! Hope you're doing ok ! i'm in love with lightening , as still using your masterpeice which you've made me with sonic . been using it for nearly a year in almost any forum i use . now that we have a new lightening based troop , was wondering if you can make it a signature out of it if you ever had a free time , doesn't matter if it takes weeks ! it always worth the wait !

    *Render: Picture number 1 on the left and picture number 2 on the right

    pic1 :
    https://imgur.com/hd1xe8b
    pic2 : https://imgur.com/AVuRU9x

    background and effects is in your hands , what ever you think that would make it look cooler !

    *Text: HoomanSA7 ( in yellow lightening form , like it's wizard is making it with his hands)
    .
    Hellooo
    been wanting to make a sig

    New troop, I don't really keep up with the game anymore but the wizard looks awesome

    Will work on it

    Want to learn how to make forum signatures? Head to Graphics Learning Center!

    Join the GFX Group, looking for more GFX friends (。◕‿◕。)

    Want a signature designed? Visit the Signature Shop subforum

  9. #999
    Millennial Club HoomanSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Persia
    Posts
    1,184
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonX101 View Post
    Hellooo
    been wanting to make a sig

    New troop, I don't really keep up with the game anymore but the wizard looks awesome

    Will work on it
    Thank you ^_^

    Maxed TH13Maxed BH9
    Level 271


  10. #1000
    Forum Superstar DragonX101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Look at links under signature! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
    Posts
    3,906
    Don't be excited yet lol. Will be busy until this weekend, just an update
    ~ wow time goes by so fast
    Last edited by DragonX101; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:30 PM.

    Want to learn how to make forum signatures? Head to Graphics Learning Center!

    Join the GFX Group, looking for more GFX friends (。◕‿◕。)

    Want a signature designed? Visit the Signature Shop subforum

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •