Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 748

Thread: [GFX Shop] The REAPER

  1. #11
    Forum Superstar DragonX101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    I live on the forum :)
    Posts
    3,851
    Quote Originally Posted by mhed View Post
    oh my god it's amazing

    thank you dragonX-sama!
    Thank YOU for being my first customer, enjoy! Tell all your friends about me
    Last edited by DragonX101; August 12th, 2017 at 05:40 AM.



  2. #12
    Pro Member TheRhube-Meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    in my head...
    Posts
    718
    *Render: Rorschach from the watchmen
    *Main Colors: pink and white
    *Rectangular or Rounded edges: Rounded
    Other Special Requests: Stick my forum name in there somewhere

    Thanks!

    Rhubi in Wonderland
    | Main Farm Level: 90 |136/144 | Rep Level: 20 | VM me
    Winter has come and gone


  3. #13
    Centennial Club JustLegit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    East Side
    Posts
    161
    Render: Balloons and witches
    *Main Colors:Dark Blue & Purple
    *Rectangular or Rounded edges: Rectangular
    Other Special Requests: Dont make them look too mean

    Thank you...

    CLASH TH9 LVL 111

  4. #14
    Forum Superstar DragonX101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    I live on the forum :)
    Posts
    3,851
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRhube-Meister View Post
    *Render: Rorschach from the watchmen
    *Main Colors: pink and white
    *Rectangular or Rounded edges: Rounded
    Other Special Requests: Stick my forum name in there somewhere

    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLegit View Post
    Render: Balloons and witches
    *Main Colors:Dark Blue & Purple
    *Rectangular or Rounded edges: Rectangular
    Other Special Requests: Dont make them look too mean

    Thank you...
    Will add these to queue and get them done when I get home from the beach



  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Definitely Not In A 20 Wins Party
    Posts
    2,275
    Hey since the Ice Wiz got buffed, I have to remove my Ice Wiz Buff sig so I doubt you may help me make a sig about my Discord Server and yes, i have the mod's permission to advertise my discord

  6. #16
    Forum Superstar DragonX101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    I live on the forum :)
    Posts
    3,851
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRhube-Meister View Post
    *Render: Rorschach from the watchmen
    *Main Colors: pink and white
    *Rectangular or Rounded edges: Rounded
    Other Special Requests: Stick my forum name in there somewhere

    Thanks!

    You can find your signature at the 3rd post of this page



  7. #17
    10,000,001 Bmille3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    bum has one goal in life- to annoy
    Posts
    14,934
    *jaw drops*

    Wow!
    add me on Epic @Bossmille3

  8. #18
    Forum Superstar DragonX101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    I live on the forum :)
    Posts
    3,851
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLegit View Post
    Render: Balloons and witches
    *Main Colors:Dark Blue & Purple
    *Rectangular or Rounded edges: Rectangular
    Other Special Requests: Dont make them look too mean

    Thank you...
    Yours is finished, check out the 3rd post
    Last edited by DragonX101; August 13th, 2017 at 06:40 AM.



  9. #19
    Forum Superstar DragonX101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    I live on the forum :)
    Posts
    3,851
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonTekKA23 View Post
    Hey since the Ice Wiz got buffed, I have to remove my Ice Wiz Buff sig so I doubt you may help me make a sig about my Discord Server and yes, i have the mod's permission to advertise my discord
    You wanted to discuss this over PM or Visitor Message, I'll wait for your reply there



  10. #20
    Forum Superstar DragonX101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    I live on the forum :)
    Posts
    3,851
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmille3 View Post
    *jaw drops*

    Wow!
    Aw stahp it


    thank you
    Last edited by DragonX101; August 13th, 2017 at 06:52 AM.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •