Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Reporting in NH chat

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    Well, Wussypuss, you know how to issue a challenge!

I've been sitting in my mini hood, swearing to my heart's content. After 22 separate profanities that got censored, I still have chat available to me, so I think it's unlikely that anything automatic kicks in.

By the way, I hasten to add that my mini hood has only two members at the moment - my second farm and my third farm. If I had tried that experiment in my main hood I could not be certain that a hoodie wouldn't (quite rightly) hit the report button.

Interestingly, there were a couple of words that would get censored on the forum, but didn't get censored in chat. I'm not saying what they are, though!

I hope this helps.

EDIT: oh, and Tigg - after the day I've had at work it was easy!
    Let me clarify that I didn't get banned from chat -- I just got a notice that I was reported. However, if you haven't even seen that notice, I'm mystified. I don't know if there's a way to view old messages from support. If I could find that message I'd share it.

Level: 75
    Neighborhood: Happy Valley
    Time zone: U.S. Eastern

Quote Originally Posted by Thistledew View Post
    Let me clarify that I didn't get banned from chat -- I just got a notice that I was reported. However, if you haven't even seen that notice, I'm mystified. I don't know if there's a way to view old messages from support. If I could find that message I'd share it.
    If you go back into in game settings and the contact us button, it should show your previous contact messages
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #13
    Having tried my profanity experiment I think that you got a notice that you had been reported because a hoodie reported you.

That can easily be done by accident, as the report and visit buttons are close together. Whilst the reporter is asked to confirm, it's not been unheard of for them to tap the wrong button in panic.

Oh, and please don't share the message from Support; you can paraphrase what was said, but please be mindful of forum rule 19: You may not discuss publicly any (disciplinary) actions taken by staff, moderators or support such as banning, closing forum threads, deleting forum posts / threads etc. Also, posting publicly any private messages / emails, regardless of topic, you have received from either staff, moderators or support is prohibited.
    Last edited by Cowslips; August 11th, 2017 at 10:21 PM.

Hay Day level 179 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51

I tend to agree with the accidental reporting. Especially if the reporting is done at the same time of the day. I have a habit of sleep playing. I used up all my in game currency for power ups I didn't use (a different game). Maybe someone is playing in their sleep. Hey. It could happen!

GC: Tiggerr Two #2RQR90QG | Lvl: 131​ | NH:dis FUNtional
    Turbo Trucker Help and Guide | HD Guide Book- | New People Tips
    Main Topic guide

Thanks to Red (again) for the picture !!

Pro Member
    I'm not absolutely certain, but I think there's also a built-in "feature" that will automatically report you if you have a lot of bleeped-out words.
    this is funny, because in German language there are so many words "bleeped-out" ;-)

i.e "war schon" //was already // wie need this very often ...;-)

or "war schön" // was beautiful //

all words with "war" //was // and a "sch" at the beginning of the next word...

why:
    war schon //write this bold letters as one word at leo.dict.org and you understand ;-)

Pro Member
    OBS one thing : In the CHAT it is ENGLISH " bleeped-out " you are talk about !!!
    many words have the same spelling in other language but mean normal things !!!
    and in HD they take the last and first letters in Words and put them together in to "bleeped-out " puting stars over them !!

THIS MEAN THAT THE PLAYERS THAT SPEAK ENGLISH ALREADY HAVE A UNFAIR ADVANTAGE !!!
    to get the machine to take out more " bleeped-out " words (in English ) will make it woerse !!
    Last edited by Lyngby; August 13th, 2017 at 10:07 AM.