Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans Q&A Video - We want your questions!

Will you ever fix war matchmaking?
    CLASH OF CLANS
    TH:10 | Level: 136 | BK:30| AQ:30
    Clan: Immortals (#289J9PVR)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Adz93 View Post
    Will you ever fix war matchmaking?
    Yes. It was orange Thread. I posted links a few minutes ago on Page 21.

The Not So Sneaky Ninja N1NJ4W4RR10R's Avatar
    Will the builder bases AI be tweaked to be made much more reliable? Right now the AI is the 1 thing keeping me from really raiding in the BB, it just feels to unpredictable.
    Click here (then about me) to see some info about my accounts on BB, CoC and CR
    Looking to join a clan where wars dont stop, a clan with some great people
    always around to chat? Check out the Forum Goat Herd, the best place to be!
    Thanks to evertonjeff for the awesome sig pic and avatar!!!

repeat:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandbuzz View Post
    My question in last 3 years:
    " What is the 3* rate in max th11 wars?"

Description: firstly I'm 100% sure sc don't have any stats about number of 3* in wars because I asked it for 3 years and no answer from sc.
    So if you really have stats you can reveal it and it will not violate any privacy.
    For example I asked number of 3* against all max th11 in all wars.
    Max th11 = 109k weight.
    This answer is a simple number.
    you will find if defenses are op or offenses are op

Are you considering adding time for attacks? 3 minutes is not enough time for multi phase attacks, particularly at higher townhall levels.
    Most attacks I see and use therefore limited multi phase attacks or spam attacks.

Someone else asked this in another way. They asked for a tab for FC only troops that can't be donated or used to attack with in war or multiplayer.

I call it a virtual of a phantom army for FC. I don't care about the mechanics. But, another tab would probably work well.

Is there any hope that SC will allow us to use any army we wish to for FC without having to cook it? I don't care about the cook times, make us wait if you wish. But, I would really like to be able to try different troops than what I normally attack with.

I have a weakness and it's hogs. I would like to be able to FC using hogs without having to use them for my attacks. I hope that is clear. My in game name is the same as my forum name. Stormheart.
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Recruitment Thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ng-for-Members

Not sure if Onyx has gotten around to asking this yet, so I'll go ahead and do so just to make sure it's out there:

Would the Dev's consider adding the ability to re-hit war opponents (after war is over, of course) to the friendly challenge function?

This would be tremendously helpful and I suspect used way more than the current friendly challenge feature. For mixed TH clans (like mine), we only have a couple th11s. If they're not online, I can't really use the FC feature because curb-stomping my th9 mates over and over again doesn't teach me (or them) anything! Instead, I could practice by rehitting the th11s and top TH10s from our last war, maybe try that fancy QW/lavaloon attack I didn't throw at it because it was too risky and we needed the 2*s.

Furthermore, I could use this feature to teach newer players and lower TH level mates different strategies and tactics by offering advice (or even showing them myself) and then let them hit the base they failed on in war again and again as practice. That's far more useful to them than tossing up a 13% 0* against my, essentially, max level th11 as a th8 or 9 learning hogs or how to queenwalk.

Overall it would just be an amazing addition to the friendly challenge feature that would let players hone their skills and teach fellow clan mates how to better play this game. It might keep some frustrated th8/9 players around too if they have a more viable means of learning and getting better.
    TH11 - Lvl 184 - AQ45 - BK45 - GW20
    Quote Originally Posted by fette View Post
    Is 'jog' in AppStore or google play? I don't seem to find it.

Signature by Gutodh

What makes you guys decide that a new troop is needed? What would be the criteria to introduce a new character into the game?
    Finally a LEGEND!!!
    Max Hero's
    NOW TO GRIND WALLS

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by BbaBaba123 View Post
    Eh.... maybe at first, but it would just lose novelty after a while. Not to mention chance of encountering a clan that speaks the same language or that can understand you isn't likely, despite the likelihood of the languages in the world such as English, Spanish or French, etc.

So it would be a waste.
    O true good pt. Didnt think about that lol. Still think it would b a great feature to have to put a lil twist to war scene.

Fresh Spawn
    How or what do I have to do to have a private server?

Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast