Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: "I am Looking for a NH" Tips

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1

Exclamation "I am Looking for a NH" Tips

Some things to consider when making your thread

Post your farm level

Post your derby preferences (do you want to have to participate in the derby? Do you love the derby? Hate the derby? Let others know your derby preferences.)

You might also consider posting whereabouts in the world you are (you don't need to be precise, just a country helps)

Bumping

It's okay if you want to bump your "I am looking for a NH" thread and let people know you're still looking for a NH. Please just bump it once a day though.

To "bump" a thread, you just post a reply to the thread. Doing this will "bump" the thread to the top of the page.

Did you find a NH?

It would be greatly appreciated if you can edit your thread or make a post in your thread letting people know when you have found a NH. Please also report the thread or PM a mod so the thread can be closed.

If you have any questions, ask a mod (mods are under group 2 on this list): https://forum.supercell.com/showgroups.php

Last edited by ilovehayday; September 11th, 2017 at 12:11 AM.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to ClashOfHolmes for my cool banner

Bakunin doesn't feed his HD animals

Thanks for some guidance, I hope all farms looking for a NH will confirm when they have found a new NH
    Fat Finger Farm - Leader - Creative Fat Farm - #U0CRCQV
    Level 131, Town Level 43, 135 / 141 Achievements

Clash of Clans - Fat Kitty Stars - Fatfinger TH7 - Leader