Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: i need talk to one administrator please

But the player has already been in my neighborhood, left the middle of the race, harmed and is chasing me. I already spoke with the support of the game and did nothing. I blocked the player but it did not work. The block should work and the player no longer had access to my farm. I think this player must be crazy or will be doing this. But I believe it's a matter of time and I can get rid of it.

Now when I put articles in my store I post ads for other players to buy instead of the chasing player. That's why I play now because some people are mean. It's just a game that serves to distract me nothing more.
    But this situation is boring.
    Last edited by Tugaland; August 5th, 2017 at 09:23 PM.

even if they are blocked they can still visit thru chat? Even old chats? Oh. That's interesting.

Only option would be to start a new NH or she will get bored and wander off. Hopefully she will join a new hood herself and that way you will be in the clear. Good luck

Farm level: 241 Silo 11,850 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    “I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: “The scarecrow made me do it”. Quote accredited to dtx275

The player does not visit the chat, she communicates through the nick. Change the name writes the message and goes to buy it in my store that's how I see it. I'll wait a while without putting things up for sale. It could be that the player gets tired and gives up. I'm on level 124 I will not give up. I will luatr for what I have won.

Today there was this new annoucement by supercell about clean gaming. Bullying or general harassing was included in it. Maybe you should submit your complaint and photos again
    Farm: The Startled Hen
    level 112
    #QCQ2RV9U

Finally my problem was solved. I think the player has lost my trail and now I can play in peace. Thank you to everyone who helped and answered my doubts. Good game at all. Thank you soo much for the help.

Oh good! It must be nice to be able to play in peace again!

Yes it is a relief to play in peace finally. Thank my god. I believed with hope that I would have peace again. After that I learned the lesson, I will always play alone in my NH. So I guarantee my game quiet. I'm really happy in my happy end.
    Weeeeeeeeeeee