Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: i need talk to one administrator please

Hi, Unfortunately the blocking did not work because the player continues to buy from my store and said she will not leave me alone. I already contacted the game support. I do not know what to do anymore because I want to play in peace. I already thought that over time the player loses my trail. what do you think?

I'm so sorry this is happening to you. I don't understand why blocking didn't work. That is weird.

Try not selling anything in your farm stand for a few weeks? Maybe they'll get bored and go away???
    Last edited by Raelet; August 5th, 2017 at 01:18 PM.

That's what I'm going to do because the player really bores me about it. Because of this I decided to play alone in my neighborhood so I have no problems with anyone.

Block feature maybe works but in this case, the player can still access your farm through NH Chat

The player is not in my neighborhood. Have access to buy in my store. But I'm going to stop selling for a few weeks, maybe it'll go away and let me play in peace.
    I spoke with the support of the game and I showed the print scren, they answered but did nothing. I hope that in time the player will leave in peace.
    Last edited by Tugaland; August 5th, 2017 at 03:46 PM.

Just a thought - have you ever connected your farm to Facebook? Because I have people who can still find me even though I've disconnected from Facebook. Nothing as dramatic as your situation, though. I hope you find farming peace soon!
    Welcome to Puppyvale Farms
    Home of some high-maintenance animals
    and a farmer who keeps reading them children's books
    Farm ID: #COP2PO89 Hood: The Happy Sanctuary

I do not have facebook account. But I think the player still pisses me off because I was on her list of helpers when she was still in my neighborhood. But in time I think that I would stop annoying.
    I wish so much my peace back to the game in time I hope it happens.
    Last edited by Tugaland; August 5th, 2017 at 05:07 PM.

Ah, if you used to be in the same neighborhood as them, then they can find you through their own neighborhood chat. That's probably why they can still find you.

Does the neighborhood chat ever disappear? Maybe Hay Day should address this if it does.... Maybe not as short as the last helper's three days, but certainly no more than the last two weeks needs to be available. (in my own opinion)

From what I have seen, the neighbourhood chat is 99 messages before it scrolls off.

if there is no chat to push people off, then it will stay indefinitely.
    Farm 144
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 40
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by Wussypuss View Post
    From what I have seen, the neighbourhood chat is 99 messages before it scrolls off.

if there is no chat to push people off, then it will stay indefinitely.

Ahhh. At least it does go away. Bummer about the "indefinitely" though....

(Thank you very much for the information!)