Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i need talk to one administrator please

i need talk to one administrator please

Please i need talk answer me in private.
    I need to know how i block one player that go out to my neighborhood and change the nick to send me messages. I can't put things in my shop because this player go there to buy.
    Last edited by Tugaland; August 4th, 2017 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tugaland View Post
    for most things game-related (not knowing what your issue is about) you're probably better served using the contact us via settings in game to contact support.

most of the moderators here are not supercell employees and only have reign over the forum, not in-game stuff.

frisco posts, but typically announcing news, clarifying things that are riling up forum, etc., but not individual support type requests.
    Last edited by shadyacre; August 4th, 2017 at 09:28 PM.
    Join our hood: Anchor Down / Yellow Ship Wheel on Blue Circle / Tag #80CGC2Y8

I need to know how i block one player that go out to my neighborhood and change the nick to send me messages. I can't put things in my shop because this player go there to buy.
    are you their game friend? if so, go to the friend book. it's the 3 people button in bottom right, then click on the book on the left. find them in the 'in-game friends', and you can click block. that blocks them for 28 days, but realistically they can't get back to you after that. you can also remove them once you block them.

if you're not yet their in game friend, but they're still pursuing you, i'd find a way to make that happen, because that's the best way to get rid of a pest player. changing their name should have no effect on this.

I do that but the player continue to buy in may farm and send messages. Its not result.
    If i change my name is the best solution? or i cant play in few days to player forget me.
    im so sad with that

Oh i see, i add to bokk list friend and block this player?
    Last edited by Tugaland; August 4th, 2017 at 10:11 PM.

Oh i see, i add to bokk list friend and block this player?
    yes, try that. that will block them.

ok, let see that player acept the request of friend and i block. i will send notice. ty

If they are a follower of yours but not a friend, if you press your finger on their image and keep it pressed a couple of seconds, you will see a red X appear on their image. If you click that, you can remove them from following you that way
    Kik poohandpiglet44
    level 144

the player acept and i blocked finally. thanks for all help me
    I wish that play in peace again.

the player acept and i blocked finally. thanks for all help me
    I wish that play in peace again.
    nice, congrats! let's hope it's a happy ending

ohh that I wish happy ending, and thank you soo much to help me.