Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [ONE AND ONLY] Bye Bye Builder/Barbarian party/battle ram thread

Quote Originally Posted by LachNessMeownster View Post

I have found them quite effective in GoBo attacks. If you can create a funnel, and use the rams just as your heroes are breaking into the main compartment (2 lots of 5) they can do some decent work. They are super fast (faster than gobs?). Im not saying they are the next META, or they serve a place in wars - but like I said, its only been a couple hours... let's chill out and wait for Powerbang.
    I use battleram with gowipe on island bases
    Use some archers behind golems to clear outside, then battleram to break through outside layer of walls before sending in kill squad.
    They are better than wallbreakers
    Just quoted from SC website: Many of us had been big fans of games like World of Warcraft, which most people play for years, not just weeks or months. Our dream was to create game services with longevity like that. And we wanted to create them for the widest group of people possible. They would be games that almost everyone could get into.
    We believed (author´s note: past sentense) in the power of simple, fun game play.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #512
    If you're not happy with the Barb's ability to chisel away and building things, then perhaps we should give the role to a different person in the Builder's absence? Your complaint has been filed with the Clash Representative Union of Demolition (C.R.U.D.) and we'll try to find a more effective representative to build your base in the coming days.
    AKA Tank Puppy

“In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”
    Terry Pratchett

musclemanrox
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    If you're not happy with the Barb's ability to chisel away and building things, then perhaps we should give the role to a different person in the Builder's absence? Your complaint has been filed with the Clash Representative Union of Demolition (C.R.U.D.) and we'll try to find a more effective representative to build your base in the coming days.
    And that would be Giant?

I think the next person should be giant cause he is huge and smash everything on its way. So the giant should repay some respect to the builder.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    I would like to request the services of the witch since she can spawn skeletons to help with the construction.
    What the hell?
    The L entity is as elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

Centennial Club
    Why are people wondering where the builder gone to? They will come back, and then they will be able to be upgraded (with gems only), and then new level and new buildings will break the 14 days time barrier, only to be reduced by leveled up builder.

Well I m jealous of the builder . He went to Japan, South Korea and even Dubai recently. He is having so much fun after leaving his friends ND us alone. But I still miss u builder. Come back soon. And bring some presents and perks with you. Cya

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #518
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    I would like to request the services of the witch since she can spawn skeletons to help with the construction.
    The leadership council at C.R.U.D. has filed your request in the appropriate receptacle. It will be reviewed in the order in which it was received.
    AKA Tank Puppy

“In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”
    Terry Pratchett

I have some grave concerns that I would like to put to the Union of Demolition.What truly do we have except our devoted builder who has shown exceptional loyalty threw the years.All of the contenders in question range from thiefs,proven subjects of harbitual grievous bodily harm,contenders who prefer the sky to living on land and others who enjoy blowing up everything in their sight.Lord Darian if you're part of this committee sir then to hell meeting up with you in a dark alley or even any of its members.Hahahahahaha.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by naveenavya3333 View Post
    Hello clashers..from today 3 days are completed.. but my builder doesn't return to his home.. ofcourse he is on world tour. But we guys are missing him..i have a question.. what he want to learn on this world tour ??
    Is there anything related to improve his building abilities ?? Or just went for relaxation?? Or he completely leaves us?? Tell us..
    Buildre will return in September!
    New event will be coming is "Giant Surprise"
    After that something related to wizard and then another event related to witch every event will last for a week and in next month builder will come back!