Thread: How often do you give reputation points?

Forum Veteran

How often do you give reputation points?

I personally am not very stingy with my reputation-giving. If I see a post I think is original, well thought-out, or witty, I am usually willing to give positive reputation points for it.

I would rather report than give negative reputation for posts that I see as especially toxic or rule-breaking, but I occasionally do both or give negative reputation for posts that are technically not rule-breaking but are condescending or spammy.

What about you?

I hit my limit alot, don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing tbh.
    add me on Epic @Bossmille3

Wandering in the remains for now... maybe not forever.
    I've never hit my limit ,but I tend to give out a few every week. If a post took a lot of effort or someone was helpful I will often give positive reputation. I haven't given negative reputation in sometime, but I did when there was spam posting or slight toxicity.

I give out reputation quite often but I rarely hit the limit (only 3-5 times so far.)

I usually give rep to informative, well thought out, and/or amusing posts. However it seems like it's been more of the last one, though.

Banned
    I spend my whole time on the forums neg repping myself. Mea culpa, mea culpa!