Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Dev Q&A Round VIII [Answers]

Fresh Spawn
    What is the next event?

Loved the stress free 2v2! I just wish there is something to be done to those whose battle partner decides to leave in the middle of a battle or just sit there and do nothing. Not fair to the other person on the team.

Is there any chance, that in the future we may have better free chests, or chests in general? Tbh it's a bit annoying getting super common cards all the time. I can't remember the last time that I got a card that was really worth much... it's like Jimmy Kimmel said today on his video honesty

there should be a casual mode, where you can 1v1 without the risk of losing trophies but you cant get chests or gold

Now that is something cool
    👍

Yeah.. better way to test out a deck on real competition and not that practice mode..

Fresh Spawn
    There will be 2 vs 2?

Nice little update. Wish you couldve told us a little about the next balance changes. And when we might see them

Fresh Spawn
    Stress-free, fun 2v2 is less fun with it gone. Please don't wait too long to bring it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank11bravo View Post
    Is there any chance, that in the future we may have better free chests, or chests in general? Tbh it's a bit annoying getting super common cards all the time. I can't remember the last time that I got a card that was really worth much... it's like Jimmy Kimmel said today on his video honesty
    *Jimmy Fallon