Page 2 of 334 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Nakama union | official thread for the nakama family

Quote Originally Posted by Michaelsd View Post
    Edit: Nvm, going to stay clanless. Distraught after the ending of my last clan. T^T
    Hey Iron,

Sorry I literally missed ya by like one minute! Sorry to hear about your last clan it sounds like you were attached. I won't push it too much, but we'd love to have you join us when you're up to it. We're very active but have a laidback atmosphere. We're working towards building a solid foundation and judging by your base you'd be a good fit! Won't rattle on, if you change your mind just let us know, if not good luck wherever you land

- roro

Thought I'd post an interesting article breaking down CoC's success and monetization. I've played enough free games to know that you need the gemmers to support the rest, but it sounds like the high level play needs some work from all the players complaining on the boards hehe...

http://blog.gameanalytics.com/blog/c...uest-post.html

To clan members, the rules for Elder title have changed a bit. Now elder status will be given to players that are proven loyal, active and capable of managing and growing the clan. This includes pruning inactive members to mentoring and helping new players to improve. Current Elder List:

RedHairedShanks
    Babzz
    Reigner
    Sheerhoney

Thank you guys for the support you've shown in helping maintain and grow our family!

- roro

We are a big family now

Good work, Roro!

Happy Chinese New Year to those celebrating & happy holidays~

We've trimmed down a bit more to be leaner and meaner . Active farmers please apply!

Too many new members recently to name. Welcome to all of them! Please read through the main clan post!

"Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success." - Henry Ford

We are a team of diverse personalities working towards the same goal - to be one of the best clans out there. We flatter in determination & excel in unity together. We strive to grow strong as a team & enjoy the game in our own but most effective pace. Most importantly, we build long term friendships from across the globe.

We are always looking for active members.
    @Nakama CK

Clan recruitment is now invite only. At this point we will be taking our time selecting only new members that are active, friendly, and not clan hoppers!
    If you're interested drop a line below or PM us!

- roro

Now that we are invite only please contact us through this thread or PM is before trying to join or you will be rejected. We'd like to get to know you before we accept.

I've added a guide for new to intermediate players at the start of the post. I hope it will help everyone out.

Congratulations to the clan, we've passed 11k trophies woohoo! Open recruitment is closed and this week we'll keep farming. Member total has been trimmed to 38.

- roro