Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 2 Devices 2 Accounts. Can I play both on one device?

2 Devices 2 Accounts. Can I play both on one device?

2 Devices 2 Accounts. Can I play both accounts on one device? I REALLY don't want to have to keep switching devices. I would MUCH rather use google play to quickly switch accounts. I really don't want to get banned from the game. Ty for any answers.

Lady Maverick
    Welcome to the forums OP..

Yes you can.. if its a Andriod.. You just gotta add gemail ID's and u can click on disconnect button available in setting (in game) and connect to which ever ID you would like to chose from....It wont effect game progress(even though it warns you saying progress wont be saved)..

Yes. Add both accounts on one device. in game settings disconnect from google play and reconnect. It will give a choice of which account/game to play
    For info on CWL see: CWL survival guide and data posts: 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other)
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

So I won't be banned for using 2 accounts on one device even though I have another device??

Correct, they may not support you if you need help, but you are not doing anything wrong

I use both my accounts on my Ipad when im home and both my accounts on my cell when im on the go
    BACK TO THE GRIND TH12 BAY BAY

Nope. I have multiple devices, multiple accounts. My main account is on several devices
    For info on CWL see: CWL survival guide and data posts: 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other)
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Well you can make another user on your phone and all you do is switch users, i do that
    Last edited by David1800getsome; July 29th, 2017 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Miss spelled a word

Thanks for the answers! It helped a lot! The community for these forums are great!

Millennial Club
    Yeah, you just need to have 2 gmail accounts and hook up each of your CoC accounts to one gmail account. The warning when you are switching does say you'll lose all progress but you can ignore it. The first few times I was a bit freaked out but Supercell just never bothered to change it.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    I play 4 accounts, each of them played on both of my Android devices.

There is no issue at all with playing multiple accounts on one device, but in the unlikely event you have issues with it, they may not support you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)