Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 2 Devices 2 Accounts. Can I play both on one device?

I have fourteen accounts and five devices. I use all the accounts on all of the devices. Just exit the game before you switch. I lost four accounts once because I wasn't connected to Google Play.
    Flying blind in Clash because the new update has crashed my phone. Thank goodness for my ancient tablet!

2 devices. 6 accounts on both of them. When wars I use my tablet when farming usually I am out somewhere so my phone. Never had any issues ever. As for support they don't mind either. They have helped me out for a few problems and it went just fine.
    COC: 1 TH11(45/45/20) 2 TH10's Max(40/40) 1 TH9(30/30)

CR: Lvl 11 PB: 5335 + Lvl 10 PB: 4782

BB: HQ 16

I have eleven account, 2 devices. All account with same name. I enjoy my own war.

There's nothing you are doing which leads you to punish. If you want to play on one device (android) then u need only two Google accounts linked to your both villagers. I have two Active villages. Previously i was controlling them Seprately on one device by the help of an clone application. But the actual problem l faced was That the clone app is draining my battery faster so i removed the app and started Switching my accounts inside the game by Google play games. Really it's a fast and easy way. I wonder how iOS users are trying to switch their village Because they don't have an game center button in the game
    Last edited by SamirMishra; July 30th, 2017 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pabo View Post
    I have fourteen accounts and five devices. I use all the accounts on all of the devices. Just exit the game before you switch. I lost four accounts once because I wasn't connected to Google Play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrhen View Post
    I have eleven account, 2 devices. All account with same name. I enjoy my own war.
    You guys must be enjoying your own wars huh
    Without any other players tension and you can lead your clan very easily and quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Papooh26 View Post
    Welcome to the forums OP..

Yes you can.. if its a Andriod...
    You can switch between accounts on iOS too.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgson View Post
    Yeah, you just need to have 2 gmail accounts and hook up each of your CoC accounts to one gmail account. The warning when you are switching does say you'll lose all progress but you can ignore it. The first few times I was a bit freaked out but Supercell just never bothered to change it.
    The same kind of fear I have when i was afraid to switch my villages by inside the game and my thoughts are like this Google id will replace this village or delete this village. But as my friend told that it's easy and nothing you will lost(until u have saved your progress) so, I tried it and successfully i can then switch my accounts without having any problems.