Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TH8 Best War Attack vs Max TH8

i dont understand why people use ground-based attacks on most th8 bases that are designed against dragons. where's the challenge to that pls answer
    Last edited by WorthlessTH9; August 1st, 2017 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gxr900 View Post
    Level 4 hogs (TH8) will still die to a DGB if they are triggered at the same time though.
    Most of the population don't have dgbs, so mass hog( 1/2 finger drop) with good spell placements is successful 9/10 times. Just speaking from what I have seen.

You can 3 star any TH8 base with GoVaHo, using quakes, 1 heal, and 1 rage. I like that the best because you learn an attack strategy that will still work against a lot of TH9 layouts.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by WorthlessTH9 View Post
    i dont understand why people use ground-based attacks on most th8 bases that are designed against dragons. where's the challenge to that pls answer
    Most people don't want challenge; most people just want to win.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by littledoctor View Post
    Here you go with that old assumption again... I disagree, I would rather have a challenge, I guess that's why I don't agree with engineering.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevejnr View Post
    Here you go with that old assumption again... I disagree, I would rather have a challenge, I guess that's why I don't agree with engineering.
    I didn't say *you* didn't want a challenge. Obviously lots of people are into it for the challenge more than winning. Mostly people who are already in level 10+ clans, and/or who have lots of skill.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by littledoctor View Post
    Most people don't want the th8s in their clan doing risky attacks that could fail. Using the strongest attack available is what team players do.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Onetoomany View Post
    Most people don't want the th8s in their clan doing risky attacks that could fail. Using the strongest attack available is what team players do.
    Yeah, exactly. The TH9s don't want to have to dip on TH8s, and the other TH8s don't want to have to make cleanup attacks.

Fish hog
    Just lure and kill the cc troops with a few arch/wizards and deploy 3 hogs in each defense using 2 or 4 fingers at the same time. Do it very fast. 3 heal spells and 2 venoms for king and skeletons. Any max th8 can be easily 3 stared with this attack.
    Last edited by CHANDRIANO; August 2nd, 2017 at 03:08 AM.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    I wouldn't use valks at th8
    !!!

I would use valks at th3 if I could.