Thread: Removing someone from my Friends bar

Removing someone from my Friends bar

There is a name in my Friends bar that has been there since I began playing, but their farm is ot maintained. Appears they have quit playing, so I would like to have that space back to replace the name with an active player. How can I remove that name?

They will either be a gc or fb friend. You need to go to your gc or fb account and delete them as a friend there.

OK, but.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
    They will either be a gc or fb friend. You need to go to your gc or fb account and delete them as a friend there.
    In my case it's a facebook friend, which I don't want to remove from FB. What do I do?

Quote Originally Posted by Smalders View Post
    In my case it's a facebook friend, which I don't want to remove from FB. What do I do?
    You can only remove friends in the game by removing them from facebook or Game Center. There is no option in the game to remove a friend from the bar.

You could try some other options although these measures might seem a bit extreme.
    You could choose not to connect facebook and add your facebook friends in Game Center or you could set up a new facebook account just for Hay Day and only add / remove friends who are active Hay Day players.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

I've disconnected facebook from HD because I only had a few friends with HD and most of them had abandoned their farms.
    GC (& Kik): PinkStarbelly
    Tag: 8U99URUY Level: ​106