Thread: Looking for a non-competitive neighborhood

Fresh Spawn

Looking for a non-competitive neighborhood

Hello, I love playing Hay day and I would love to find an ideal neighborhood which
    - is English speaking
    - is in any league except champions league
    - has at least 10 active members who use the chat
    - has a shared Derby log
    - allows members to take any amount of tasks at Derby with no minimum points but at least one task needs to be done by everyone who opted in.
    I normally take part in the Derby every week and do all tasks but the points they are worth can be very different depending how much time I have. I would not like to be in a neighborhood where there is a minimum point required for tasks as I would like a stress free neighborhood where anyone can play the Derby, even if they just do one task for 50 points. Thank you!

Banned
    Star dew farms we are blue fox purple background. We go for horsehoes we chat. If in derby you nust complete min task for horseshoes beterrn 6 and 8 depending how many are in derby. We trash under 300. Everyone an elder to help trash

.https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...rhood%21%21%21
    Last edited by Haydayfever1972; July 26th, 2017 at 09:51 PM.

#9pugpvv9. We are not a competitive group we do chat and we do the derby for fun. We fit all your requirements except we dont have 10ppl YET. The derby is fun but not a must come help us grow and have fun without drama or rules! Thanks #9pugpvv9

Hello, I just open a new neighborhood named world farmers I used to be a co leader in a team that they are in champion with 18 gold medals, know I want something mine, if you are a person that runs Derby's helps out and just likes to have fun with game please come and join here is my tag PUJVLG28

Come Join us at Star Dew Farms!

We are a chatty, friendly derby neighborhood that derbies for horseshoes!

The Do's and Don'ts of our neighborhood:

Do:

- Be a chatty neighbor!
    - Do the required amount of tasks for the week if you are opted into the derby!
    - Speak English FLUENTLY
    - Opt out if you wish not to participate or cannot finish all required tasks!
    - Be friendly and helpful, as others will be to you!
    - Share and say please and thank you
    - Have Fun!!!

Don't:

- Be greedy
    - Be a moocher
    - Cause drama
    - have broken English - chatting and communication is important!
    - be quiet ( we are chatty!)
    - Be rude to fellow neighbors
    - Not finish all required derby tasks

* Any of these above don'ts are subject to a warning and eventual removal if the problem persists.

Clarification Regarding the Derby:
    - The derby is NEVER required of our members, but being active is!
    - The required number of tasks will vary depending on how many people are opted into the derby. Many hands make light work!
    - Only 300+ point tasks are allowed
    - All members are at least elder status to help trash low level tasks
    - We only require everyone to work toward all horseshoe goals. We usually end up getting a top 3 placing in the process.
    - If someone does not complete the required amount of tasks required of each person, they will be removed right before the derby ends and then allowed back into the neighborhood.

Must be level 40 to join! (slightly negotiable depending on circumstances)
    So if you want a no stress, friendly derby neighborhood with great neighbors and fun times, come see us at Star Dew Farms!

Blue Fox
    with a Purple Shield
    #8RPRVJV2

Kik the leader or a Co-Leader if you have any questions!
    Leader: Cheshirealice88
    CoLeaders: TraciBru, shreeharshask, SophiieJanee123

*We will consider 1-2 more coleader positions within the neighborhood as the neighborhood grows

Hi, come and check out Derby District! I stared this neighbourhood about a year ago, and after taking a break I am ready and looking for motivated farmers!
    Please come and check us out!
    TAG-#8PCQJCLP

Quote Originally Posted by Loorien View Post
    Hello, I love playing Hay day and I would love to find an ideal neighborhood which
    - is English speaking
    - is in any league except champions league
    - has at least 10 active members who use the chat
    - has a shared Derby log
    - allows members to take any amount of tasks at Derby with no minimum points but at least one task needs to be done by everyone who opted in.
    I normally take part in the Derby every week and do all tasks but the points they are worth can be very different depending how much time I have. I would not like to be in a neighborhood where there is a minimum point required for tasks as I would like a stress free neighborhood where anyone can play the Derby, even if they just do one task for 50 points. Thank you!
    Hi Loorien;

Check out my recruitment thread at https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...e-Happy-Valley

We might be a good fit, but we do ask members to complete 3 derby tasks each week. I usually delete tasks below 230 points. Our average level is 39. What is your current level?

If that works for you, I think you would be a good addition t our group. We have a handful of very active and very sweet members. We're building some great friendships here and we help each other out a lot. I frankly love our team and I'm sure that most of us will be around for the long-term.

Please PM me if interested... just click on my name and then click Private Message.

I wish you all the best no matter what NH you choose.

Level: 79
    Neighborhood: Happy Valley
    Time zone: U.S. Eastern

We are looking for active members who play in the derby Paradise Valley code #8JUGJ90U We are a new neighborhood we play daily! Hoping to get more members! Are rules are simple must compete in the derby, no bulling, and if you need help ask!