Thread: New nh?

Post New nh?

I'm just wondering if there are any NHs that I'm looking for around or that are taking on new players..

I'm level 45, have expanded my farm 14 times, and am looking for help to completely expand my farm quickly.
    My silo is at 625, and my barn is at 650. I would like to get them up to at least 1000.
    I complete 7 315+ tasks for the derby, but if I get hep with expansion items, I'm not too fussed if the derby isn't the main focus.

{ I'm looking for help with:
    * land expansion
    * barn expansion
    * silo expansion
    * other items needed
    * boat help
    * occasional town help }

{ I can help with:
    * the derby
    * (once everything is expanded) giving expansion items
    * helping other get items needed
    * growing specific crops if needed }

Hi 1oats4,

We are a global champ league NH.

We are friendly and helpful, just like one family.

We are looking for like-minded team players.

Opt in if you want to play derby and complete at least 1 task, else opt out.

That's it.

Join our family now (if you meet our minimum requirements, details below)

Name: Helpme

Tag: #82L8CORU

More details from our recruitment advert @ Helpme

Hope to see you soon!

~ArchRainbow
    NH name: Helpme | Tag: #82L8CORU | Champ League | Our motto: HAVE fun, 2 BE helpful, STRONG teamwork!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1oats4 View Post
    I'm just wondering if there are any NHs that I'm looking for around or that are taking on new players..

I'm level 45, have expanded my farm 14 times, and am looking for help to completely expand my farm quickly.
    My silo is at 625, and my barn is at 650. I would like to get them up to at least 1000.
    I complete 7 315+ tasks for the derby, but if I get hep with expansion items, I'm not too fussed if the derby isn't the main focus.

* land expansion
    * barn expansion
    * silo expansion
    * other items needed
    * boat help
    * occasional town help }

{ I can help with:
    * the derby
    Consider joining our Farm. Our ad below

"Our Farm!" Is looking for Active, Considerate, Self Sufficient, Adult, English speaking players. #9QRR88QG, purple Chicken, on blue background.

We are what we call an ACTIVE Neighborhood. Derby is not a requirement. We are here to support all with their farming, derby or not. We strive to be both self sufficient and helpful.

Our main focus and the basis for all our guidelines is being considerate.

Derby:

-if you OPT in, please do all tasks and complete minimum requirements. We have some very competitive members who LOVE to Derby.
    Please only opt in if you can meet requirements.

-If you don't want to play the derby then you don't have to, ever. Just opt OUT.

Town:
    We Have many members who love working their towns.
    - If you do not want to play town, please go to your town and send away all townies so that your neighbors have town people to pick up.

- REQUEST BOX- if you chooses to use this, please try to donate as much as you request. We know that many are trying to get their achievements for donating so please feel free to request. Crop requests work well for achievements. Ask for what you need but be fair and considerate with box!

- YOUR SHOP- Charge what you want for items in your shop, we are all generous but also understand that new machines are expensive. Your shop, your decision.
    Greatly appreciated if you share your shop with neighbors first!

-HELPING NEIGHBORS -Help all if you can or as much as you want to.
    When helping we don't expect you to give away the farm.
    there is the right mix of help as we are striving to have a Self sufficient AND Helpful group.
    There is a proper balance to help that keeps all happy in a hood.

- EXPANSION ITEMS- please feel free to trade barn, silo and land items so we can all increase our storage and space. We love to trade and have a friendly group that is always happy to help neighbors increase their size.

- PRIZES AND GAMES- yes!! Come check them out. Please note that games and prizes are for ALL players (derby in or out).

Hoping to create a Neighborhood with Active, Self Sufficient, Helpful members.

****when you request to join, please type "read guidelines"

***IF you need a break from the game, please stay. Change your name to indicate break or vacation or whatever as we realize sometimes even very active players need a week or 2 off from time to time.

* land expansion
    * barn expansion
    * silo expansion
    * other items needed
    * boat help
    * occasional town help }

{ I can help with:
    * the derby
    The NH Forza Napoli <3 is waiting for you! At the moment we already are 20 players from lvl 90 to 20 .
    YOU can choose to play or not in the derby, but if you opt in you must do all your tasks and they must give at least 290 points. Take your time for doing the tasks, you can also finish them 2 minutes before the end of the derby! The most important thing is that if u opt in you have to follow this simple rule!!! So if u want to do 1 task of 120 points, please look for another hood to play derby!
    At the moment we are playing in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. Up to now we gained 10 trophies (3 gold, 6 silver and 1 bronze).
    By the way we do not care what level you are, you can join us if you are level 18 or 200!

You can join the hood if you are
    active
    chatty
    helpful
    respectful
    able to follow that easy derby rule
    ABLE TO SPEAK ENGLISH

The name of the hood is Forza Napoli <3 and its tag is #2R989988
    Have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by ArchRainbow View Post
    Hi 1oats4,

We are a global champ league NH.

We are friendly and helpful, just like one family.

We are looking for like-minded team players.

Opt in if you want to play derby and complete at least 1 task, else opt out.

That's it.

Join our family now (if you meet our minimum requirements, details below)

Name: Helpme

Tag: #82L8CORU

More details from our recruitment advert @ Helpme

Hope to see you soon!

~ArchRainbow
    I don't have a problem with any of your rules, except, I don't talk much - would that be a problem?
    also, I'm looking to expand my farm pretty rapidly - would that be achievable within 2/3 weeks?

I don't have a problem with any of your rules, except, I don't talk much - would that be a problem?
    also, I'm looking to expand my farm pretty rapidly - would that be achievable within 2/3 weeks?
    Replied you via PM. Thanks.

~ArchRainbow
    NH name: Helpme | Tag: #82L8CORU | Champ League | Our motto: HAVE fun, 2 BE helpful, STRONG teamwork!