Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Low prizes for this Derby

Quote Originally Posted by Raelet View Post
    FYI -- we are limited to two puzzle boats/week. At least for the time being....

As for those people with all of their puzzle pieces, there was a 24 hour puzzle boat event. If you spent diamonds and called boats one after the other, you were able to collect as many puzzle pieces as you wanted (I managed to get myself a second animal during that event).

ETA: Ninja'd!
    Limited to 2 puzzle boats.... So does that mean, if I do 1 and pass on the next puzzle boat, another puzzle boat will show later in the week? Or is it, I need to work the 2 puzzle boats I get because that's it for the week? After this truck event, I'm in no shape to be filling up a boat.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelFarmer View Post
    Limited to 2 puzzle boats.... So does that mean, if I do 1 and pass on the next puzzle boat, another puzzle boat will show later in the week? Or is it, I need to work the 2 puzzle boats I get because that's it for the week? After this truck event, I'm in no shape to be filling up a boat.

That's it for the week. If you pass on one, then it is gone forever. It's a very foolish system Hay Day has set up.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelet View Post
    That's it for the week. If you pass on one, then it is gone forever. It's a very foolish system Hay Day has set up.
    Excellent information to have. I'll share this with my NH. TYSM!

My horseshoe prizes were normal, same as any other derby. I was a bit upset because I didn't get a single BEM (and we were supposed to have a higher chance of getting them), but they weren't terrible

Quote Originally Posted by Rackoo View Post
    My horseshoe prizes were normal, same as any other derby. I was a bit upset because I didn't get a single BEM (and we were supposed to have a higher chance of getting them), but they weren't terrible
    ^^^this was my experience, too!
    Welcome to Puppyvale Farms
    Home of some high-maintenance animals
    and a farmer who keeps reading them children's books
    Farm ID: #COP2PO89 Hood: The Happy Sanctuary