Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Does anyone else try to get 98%?

Quote Originally Posted by Marklar912 View Post
    I'm sure the climb up will be quick when BM is done. The problem is going to be keeping at a high enough trophy level and collect the max amount of loot throughout the upgrading process.
    Not really a problem as the alternative is to collect 0 loot for those 2 days, however far you have to drop is worth it as long as you can climb back up. Got 1 0 star and 3 1 stars in my last 10 defenses so don't really think getting a few wins without the bm will be that hard.

One time I ended it at 81% to save time and the other peep also got 81%
    h

I have no interest in pulling up short for any reason. I am playing for my three wins and out. Think how load the cussing will be if I pulled up short just to tie anyway. If you are going to throw an attack, just use the one troop and be done.
    Quote Originally Posted by WastingGems View Post
    SC missed the boat with this update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    It was never the dev team's intention to leave the Town Hall side of the base behind.
    Although they did leave it behind.
    Builder base, a village so bad even it's builder wants to leave.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribul View Post
    I want as big a buffer as possible against dropping below 3000. I'm not very good at this game, always afraid I'm gonna go on a massive down slide. I fight and bite for every %.
    I am right there with you. These matchups are so finicky that you never know when you're gonna win or lose. I could easily see dropping 200-300 trophies very quickly...

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #15
    1 starring all of the bases in the galaxy
    nope. If I can get 100% I'm going to. Sitting at 3900 f2p currently. Some days it's a quick 3 and out, others it takes a tad more time but I'm not gonna pull up at 98% though. You're probably likely to get the win at 98% anyways so I'm not sure I follow the logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Martvol View Post
    I have no interest in pulling up short for any reason. I am playing for my three wins and out. Think how load the cussing will be if I pulled up short just to tie anyway. If you are going to throw an attack, just use the one troop and be done.
    I believe he is trying to get his 3 wins as quick as possible. I think they point is he is getting a lot of 100% ties which in theory you be stuck getting forever and never earning your loot. At 98% you are very unlikely to tie so you will still win against anyone that doesn't 100% you but will drop cups against any that do making the next battle a little easier and more likely to win.

I assume that they will add more loot bonuses above 3K. In the current state, BH7 will take years to upgrade (including walls!)
    Last edited by ElectroWiz; July 23rd, 2017 at 07:46 AM.

Banned
    Now that you've revealed this trick everyone is going to start it and we're gonna end up with 98% ties

Quote Originally Posted by Praveenkumar12 View Post
    Now that you've revealed this trick everyone is going to start it and we're gonna end up with 98% ties
    Doubtful. I don't encounter that many 100% attacks (maybe 2 this entire week?). Maybe others do, but not me or my opponents when attacking me.
    Last edited by Jwp721; July 23rd, 2017 at 03:01 PM.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Marklar912 View Post
    If I'm about to get 3 stars on a base, I've started ending the attack at 98% to prevent getting a tie. I figure it's easier to sit lower in 3,000's to get my 3 wins faster. Am I the only one doing this?
    I can't imagine doing that.

If I felt I was too low in trophies and wanted to drop, I would just lose properly, not go for a score which would still give almost as good a chance of winning, and would only eliminate ties.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)