Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Turbo Trucker Achievement/Help

Turbo Trucker Achievement/Help

Are you looking for help with Turbo Trucker (TT) II or III? If so, you have come to the right place! We offer advice on how to prepare.

TT achievements reset after each goal. For example, if you fill 20 trucks (TT II), you then have to do another 30 to reach TT III! For this reason the two runs are usually done at least a few days apart, giving you time to restock in between.

Preparation Guidelines
    *** Preparation is the key factor for a successful TT Run! ***

Your first order board

1. Choose your first 8-9 truck orders wisely. Discard those that contain jam, metal bars, and jewelry. If barn space is a problem, choose orders that don’t take up a lot of space. Keep discarding orders until you like them all.
    2. Make sure that every order has a green tick/checkmark and that duplicate orders are covered. (If you have 2 orders each needing 3 cream cakes, you really need 6 cream cakes, even though each order will have a green tick.)

General supplies

1. Try to stock 5 of every product you can make in addition to what you need for the first order board. (You need to have more than 5 bread and popcorn.)
    2. Keep in mind that animal feed and ore are never needed for truck orders.
    3. Have all of your animals ready so you are able to collect from them when needed.
    4. Once your barn is full, you can continue to make food products and leave them stacked outside the machines. (Your barn must be completely full for this to happen.) Consider leaving popcorn, bread, sugars, and cream until last and then store them outside. You can store up to 100 items on each machine, though you will only see about 8 of them. As you run your trucks and your barn empties you can pick up the outside supplies. For specific instructions on stockpiling please see Post #2.
    5. Stock long-growing plants in your silo, and be sure your wheat and corn is ready to be collected in your fields. It is easy to grow a second or even third crop of wheat and corn during the run.
    6. Keep your fruit on the trees and bushes to collect when you need it; store some in the silo only if you have extra space.

Additional advice

1. If you are very close to leveling up it is wise to check the HayDay Guidebook to see what new items you will get. If you are in the middle of your run when you level up you may be asked for items you cannot yet make!
    2. Ensure that you have enough coins to be able to pay base price for needed items.
    3. If you are close to a barn, silo, or land expansion, you may wish to expand before doing TT so you have more barn space.
    4. You may need to stop filling boat orders during TT preparation so you can concentrate on building your stockpile.
    5. Make your first set of truck orders the best it can be by being very selective - if an order asks for 2 chili popcorn, 2 carrot pie and 2 chocolate cake - trash and get a better one (that one takes 6 things straight from the beginning)

Good Luck and Stay Calm!
    Last edited by Roya; October 4th, 2013 at 05:08 PM.

HOW TO DO THE TURBO TRUCKER BARN DANCE

No matter what your level or how big your barn, you are likely to need to store more products than your barn can hold to be successful at Turbo Trucker. Fortunately there is a solution. You can stack (or stockpile) items outside your machines and leave them there until you need them!!!

It is easier to make most of your more complex multi-ingredient products (cakes, pies, etc.) first and store them in the barn before you start stacking.

Up to 51 items can be stacked outside each machine. (If 51 items are stacked, you will not be able to make any more items, even if the production queues are empty.) The first few will be visible, but eventually you won’t see more even though they are there. There is no way to tell how many or what items are stacked, so if this is important to you please keep track!!

Using the dairy as an example:

1. You need to have cattle feed ready to be taken off of the feed mill, cows ready to be milked, and 3 barn spaces. If you have no barn space you can use up 3 ingredients by starting a cake, pie, or grill item … or you can put something (like 3 breads) up for sale in your shop
    2. Now you can get milk from 3 cows (barn full) and then start your dairy using all 3 milks. (You can start 3 creams, 1 cream plus 1 butter, or 1 cheese). (3 spaces in barn)
    3. Once your dairy item(s) are made but before you try to pick them up, you must make sure that the barn is full!! So pick up 3 bags of cattle feed (barn full). Then click on the dairy and your finished items will move to the shelf outside!!!!
    4. Now you can feed the 3 cows that were milked in step 2 (3 spaces in barn) and then milk 3 more (barn full) and start over again.
    5. For the dairy, you have to work in multiples of 3 because you must get feed 3 bags at a time. (The same applies to bacon and wool.)
    You MUST make sure the barn is full before clicking on any machine that has products stored outside. If there is room in the barn, when you click on the machine the items outside will move into the barn!!!

You can use the same process for your other machines.

If you are stacking multiple items outside a machine, it is best to alternate production (cream, cheese, butter, cream, goat cheese) so you don’t have to empty a whole stack of cream to get to the cheese at the bottom.
    Last edited by LisaLR; October 4th, 2013 at 06:34 PM.

The great Turbo Trucker instructions included here helped make the captain/TT thread obsolete!! Those who follow the guidelines are almost certain to achieve their TT, though backup is always a great idea in case the HD goddess is in a bad mood!!!!
    Last edited by MarySC; October 4th, 2013 at 06:22 PM.
    GC: MarySC
    Level: 132

Banned
    Oh cool a TT thread what happened to the Captain Achievement thread?

You're all great! So I know his thread will be just as brilliant as the last one

What happened to the other thread? I was heading over to check in to see if you had a time slot open to do my TT3 tonight and "poof" sorry we are closed for for everrrrr...
    Level 54
    Pm me for gc.
    sell at default.

Quote Originally Posted by 13ritany View Post
    What happened to the other thread? I was heading over to check in to see if you had a time slot open to do my TT3 tonight and "poof" sorry we are closed for for everrrrr...
    Hi 13ritany, Roya will be contacting you via PM to arrange for your TT. Best of luck!

am i the only one that breezed through tt III?

barn 1300, 10 - 16 stock of nearly everything and at the last event just started filling trucks. when i was depleted, i needed 2 bread to fill 2 more orders and whoepsie, achieved tt III.

nevertheless a very good thread to set the minds to the right manners, but never a guarantee to achieve it, cause there are random elements.

good effort!
    CoC: TH 8, working at strengthening, move up? Stay here? Still boring :-)
    Hayday: Level 79 110/120 (Darn!). Willing to wheat and help.
    GC: [da Q] (include the []'s) Become friends, easy to find ya'
    KIK: Ggghghhgjegfjefgefgj (no e at the end) Easy to trade with ya'
    PM: also very welcome, coordinate helping.

Sad to see the other board go, it was nice having a backup plan. I'm glad I started the achievements when I did. Looking forward to earning TT3 soon
    Level 54
    Pm me for gc.
    sell at default.

Quote Originally Posted by 13ritany View Post
    Sad to see the other board go, it was nice having a backup plan. I'm glad I started the achievements when I did. Looking forward to earning TT3 soon
    hiya.....sent you a pm....happy to help if I can!!

I am so sad to see the other thread go, too! I enjoyed checking in to see others get their captain hat. I'm glad i found you when i did. while the guidelines are fantastic and help us to do it ourselves, there's nothing like having a cheering squad behind you, ready to hop in with a quick assist. I really enjoyed the positive and fun atmosphere Roya, Red, LisaLR, Mary SC, giggleclickchick and everyone provided on that thread. You guys rock!

Thanks again for all your help on getting my captain achievement and for all your support and advice for TT. I feel well prepared to tackle, and complete, TT3 tonight with P1nky, who so graciously offered to be my back up. Wish me luck!