Thread: Should I rush to builders hall 6?

Should I rush to builders hall 6?

I have max bh 4 everything except new bh 5 defences are level 1. I have battle machine and multi mortar. Lab is going to lv 5. Walls are lv 2 and 3. Troops are mostly max for bh 4. Should I rush?

There's no reason not to, but whether you do or not is entirely up to you.

In my opinion, yes you probably should rush to BH6, max your celloctors, then max a troop you like.

If your goal is to reach 3k for max loot this will be the quickest path. Also rushing to BH6 means you will never have to face a higher BH at least until they drop BH7.

ultimately the choice is yours though, some people enjoy maxing rather than rushing, if that's your thing then by all means you should do what makes you happy, it's a game after all and should be fun.
    IGN: Jiggy82
    CoC: TH11/BH7, Level 179. || jiggy8200 (mini) TH11-eagle/BH7, Level 158 Clan: Blood by Rage
    BB: HQ22, Level 65, +/- 500 VPs, TF: BringersofRain // Brawl: Level 38, 1775 Trophies
    CR: A12 (challenger II), Lvl. 11, Clan: BringersofRain (Alt: BringersofRain2 A12, L10)

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy82 View Post
    If your goal is to reach 3k for max loot this will be the quickest path.
    Totes. Totes ma goats.

Thanks for the help. Based on your replies I will max my storage levels and upgrade my barracks and then go to bh 6.

Also what should I focus on, In your opinion, at bh 6

Get Battle Machine to lvl5, build all the new stuff, push up to 3000 trophies soon as you can, star lab lvl6, max a troop

Can you think of any disadvantage rushing to Bh6? I can't, but there are advantages. So, yes, I would rush to Bh6.

Thanks guys

Even though you'll likely to progress faster if you rush to BH6, I have a lot of fun maxing a base. I would stay in BH5 if I didn't want to gear up my archer tower. That forced me to rush.
    Nothing here stays the same forever. You must learn to change as the game changes, or clash will force you one way or another.