Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Did I Accidently Rush My Base?

Centennial Club
    I'd spend my loot on upgrading my troops. Probably start with archers, barbs, and giants. Once those are TH8-9 level upgrade your laboratory. Then upgrade those same troops again. Now you're ready to start working on other troops. Probably balloons and hounds. Baby dragons as well. Ignore your defenses if you want to, just focus on the troops.

Once you get troops up to TH9-10 levels start working your defenses. Honestly walls can wait. Get your existing defenses to TH10 levels then build the new ones.

Fresh Spawn

You can salvage it!

Just upgrade your base to get miners. From there, you can raid and catch up. Don't build infernos or xbows and you'll be fine. I'm a th10 with near max everything without xbows and infernos. I'm just now catching up on heroes now that I can raid with mass miners that cost no de. I both raid and war using mass miner and they are OP! You don't even need a clan or reinforcements after you get miners but everyone will want u.

Fresh Spawn
    Not sure how to post a pic here yet, but you can search me. I'm Jareb The Great #2QYJCL9PO

Your base are ruined. I have a question too. How the heck you can cancel it for the first time and forgot to cancel for the second time. TH 10 upgrade took 12 days. In the between 12 days you forgot that youre upgrading TH? Okay next. This took a long journey. First dont upgrade your defences no matter what. Second, work on your troops level, its make me cringe af to see your level 3 balloon. Third, please upgrade your walls. I dont care if you want to do it or not, its your base not mine. Just giving some advices. Good Luck buddy. Happy Upgrading Happy Clashing.

psst: builder are left atm, thats why you cant upgrade defences.

Stay in lower level leagues focus on your troop levels and find clans that welcome rushed bases or make exceptions for them. e.g. Nox Equinox #C9RQVPYY.
    Lev 128/Rep Lev 34 US Central Time Zone (GMT-6) FIELD ARTIST, STORYTELLER, and FROG WRANGLER 131/132 Achievements Free game for Android - Hope you guys love this.
    For anyone love Hay Day <3

Centennial Club
    Inside your Townhall..where is that builder? ;)
    first off.... HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU FORGET TO CANCEL???!!!
    second off... your not even a max th7 so u rushed to th8 ...th9...th9
    My advice is to restart
    IGN-FlameZ
    #8GYOL29CR

Quote Originally Posted by banieimba View Post
    Your base are ruined. I have a question too. How the heck you can cancel it for the first time and forgot to cancel for the second time. TH 10 upgrade took 12 days. In the between 12 days you forgot that youre upgrading TH? Okay next. This took a long journey. First dont upgrade your defences no matter what. Second, work on your troops level, its make me cringe af to see your level 3 balloon. Third, please upgrade your walls. I dont care if you want to do it or not, its your base not mine. Just giving some advices. Good Luck buddy. Happy Upgrading Happy Clashing.

psst: builder are left atm, thats why you cant upgrade defences.
    I always saw the upgrade and I always said eh I'll cancel it later and then I didn't play for a few days and it was done by then. LOL ik I'm an idiot. Also I got my loons to 5 so you don't have to cringe anymore lol.

Quote Originally Posted by xXFlamezXx View Post
    first off.... HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU FORGET TO CANCEL???!!!
    second off... your not even a max th7 so u rushed to th8 ...th9...th9
    My advice is to restart
    Bruh wut u talking bout I'm a few upgrades from maxed th8

Centennial Club
    Upgrading defenses will increase the war weight too much. Dump all gold on things like walls or the CC(or traps) and it becomes more engineered.
    Don't Hate on my username, it's my ign

Think outside the box. Alright then: THINKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
    well first things first, place down any new buildings you got. if you went STRAIGHT FROM TH9 to 10, place the th9 buildings first like archer queen or xbow or whatever. then place your th10 buildings like inferno tower.

remember as a th10 you are pretty weak so people can run you over with a raid. NEVER leave yourself with too much loot or I promise, you'll be raided the second u go offline.

focus on upgrading defenses first to guard your loot and other stuff. cannon archer tower and so on.

at the same time, try to upgrade your heroes. not only do they help you in battle, they help guard your village better.

then start maxing your resources while upgrading troops in the lab.

if you want to apply for a clan make sure you state in the request that even though you're rushed it was an accident and I'm currently fixing. I would appreciate if you could gimme cc troops.

because clan castle troops are essential in guarding your village.
    Quote Originally Posted by bananaboygamer
    Hog takes no skill to use, but takes OJ skill to counter.

Clash Royale: 4145 trophies (Challenger I), XP level 11. Friend:
    http://bit.ly/2tHSiOW
    Clash of Clans: Town Hall 8, 1700 trophies (Gold II), XP level 77, Builder Hall 6
    Thanks SO MUCH to ClashOfHolmes for the Signature Picture! It's amazing!