Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Did I Accidently Rush My Base?

Quote Originally Posted by DoritosSk View Post
    'maxed th8' is what bothers me while I see those walls and th7 troops.
    I meant almost maxed. I don't really consider walls as being apart of maxed because they are so tedious and time consuming to upgrade. Also I don't upgrade troops that I don't use, in the second screenshot you can see that my army is comprised of wizards giants minions healers rage and some wb. Which I've maxed to my current lab level and I'm currently upgrading my lab.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaseRiver View Post
    I meant almost maxed. I don't really consider walls as being apart of maxed because they are so tedious and time consuming to upgrade. Also\ I don't upgrade troops that I don't use, in the second screenshot you can see that my army is comprised of wizards giants minions healers rage and some wb. Which I've maxed to my current lab level and I'm currently upgrading my lab.
    Almost nothing there is maxed though. The walls are th6 level, the wizard towers are th7 level, the mortars are th7 level and the archer towers aren't maxed either. Not a single thing was close to being maxed for th8 anyways.
    Last edited by eXAt; July 22nd, 2017 at 06:22 PM.

#PRVCC9JU

Your a Th8....*** Absolutely don't get infernos....you're already rushed so stop the bleeding don't make it worse!*** Concentrate on walls and nothing else until at least half lvl 9..and get your war troops up valks, wizards, golems, (for ground) hound and loons for air then maybe a clan will bring you in with low war weight

Clans are denying your request because of your troops... If you add any more defenses then you have an even harder time... Make sure to work on your walls and war troops

Stay in lower level leagues focus on your troop levels and find clans that welcome rushed bases or make exceptions for them. e.g. Nox Equinox #C9RQVPYY.

Bump. I updated my base screenshot and troop levels

Quote Originally Posted by ChaseRiver View Post
    About two weeks ago I upgraded to TH9. Almost a week later I had 5.5 MIL gold with 1 builder and a 1 or 2 day wait for another one and decided to upgrade my TH and cancel it later for 2.5 million gold refund rather than lose like 3.5 MIL to raids. I was an idiot and forgot to cancel it and now I'm TH10 with a almost maxed th8 (walls aren't maxed) base plus Archer Queen and two xbows
    Clans have been denying my requests lately and I'm worried that they think I'm rushed. Am I badly rushed?

U can become a good engineered player..Just don't get ur x howe and infernos and keep focusing on ur offence and All high level clans will be desperate to have u in their clan

I added some questions to the op post.

Trainee
    Focus on your troops and point defenses. If you are being rejected by bases work up your donations and war stars so they can't just judge you on your base. Good luck!
    You have to spend Elixir to make Elixir!

Don't forget to check for CC!

Clash on!

Pro Member
    People look at your walls and think you are rushed, just play the game for a while, see how you progress. Focus on those defenses, they are sort of weak for TH10, even TH9. If you had 5.5 million gold at one point, you should be in pretty good shape. Although, upgrading your TH may have decreased your chances of getting good resource raids. So yes, you are rushed. But don't worry, give it a month, and you'll look like a TH9
    "Blitzkrieg"; Level 11, Personal Best: 4337 trophies; 25000+ Donations, F2P

Links to my Good Posts (You should read them!):
    Why the Tesla is GOOD! | Analysis on the Zap/Log Bait Deck Archetype | Push to 4000 with this deck!