Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Summer Theme Derby... your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by LindyLoo View Post
    Our hood didn't notice any new or special or better prizes/decos. Anyone feel like it was different enough to warrant the extra work?
    Well it did accomplish one really good thing. Made me appreciate just how good the regular derbies are! And it seems to have reduced the volume of complaints about the regular derbies, now that we know just how truly horrible a theme derby cam be.

This week's derby is nothing special, imo. A lot of trashing, not too many high-point help or mining tasks, lots of combos snd longer productions tasks. But I appreciate this week's derby very much now anyway.

I may have mentioned this...?!...but I LOVED it
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Quote Originally Posted by shepherdgirl View Post
    Well it did accomplish one really good thing. Made me appreciate just how good the regular derbies are! And it seems to have reduced the volume of complaints about the regular derbies, now that we know just how truly horrible a theme derby cam be.

This week's derby is nothing special, imo. A lot of trashing, not too many high-point help or mining tasks, lots of combos snd longer productions tasks. But I appreciate this week's derby very much now anyway.
    How truly horrible a themed derby can be... Now, summer derby doesn't seem to be the worst any longer to me, by reading some posts on this new game, which is a true disaster to larger hoods and anyone with a derby spirit...
    Last edited by happearance; August 16th, 2017 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anagfm View Post
    Planing , cooperating or even intimidating (???) works, our hood would have had a perfect score were not for one of us losing internet connection sunday, but that does not balance the fact that this was the worst devised derby ever!!! Everyone's barn is bursting with fish, ice cream, juices. For the first time in 3 weeks there was practically no chat going between us, as people were so bored they just came in every 3 hours or so to add the odd ice cream or juice or to make some more lures. Today I see that most of us are opted out of derby - and that in a competitive group - their spirit is broken.

edit: spent hours trying to convince hood mates to join the derby. Only one participant of last derby did.
    did manage to convince 3 non regular derby players to join. I fear for next special derby.
    Couldnt agree more