Thread: iOS Already Linked to Baidu Games--I want to link iOS to my Google Play

Fresh Spawn

iOS Already Linked to Baidu Games--I want to link iOS to my Google Play

Hello guys,

I recently moved from China to the USA and wanted to link my Clash of Clans account onto my Andriod phone. I loaded my village on a friend's iOS phone and tried to link, but the game stated that I had already linked my iOS to another service.

That's true, and I linked it to Baidu Games (Google Play is blocked in China, Baidu Games is the substitute). I searched online and found that I should unlink my account from my old account in order to link it to a new one. However, in order to do that, I need to actually log into my Baidu Games account. My Baidu Games account has two step verification via phone number. My phone number was with a Chinese carrier, and since I'm not in China anymore I don't have any service.

So currently, I have a Gamecenter account that has my village on it, and an Andriod phone that I want to put the game on. How can I get this to work?

Thanks,
    Indurate

Fresh Spawn
    Still waiting for a response from Clash of Clans

Use Supercell ID! Simply go into the game, define a Supercell ID. Once that is completed, you can then use that account on a new device.