Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Kavans Second Wind

  1. #1

    Kavans Second Wind

    Anyone using this, or have any spectacular videos?

    I'm thinking on giving it a whirl with CRZM.

    It's too bad it spawns riflemen by default, or it'd be OP....
    Storming the beaches since 11-2015 ∆ HQ22 EXP64w/940VP TF "Bigwilly 2"
    Master Boomer

  2. #2
    Super Member wostir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    849
    I've only used it a few times, mainly to add Riflemen to the attack early on.
    But have done one on a HHRRMZZ attack and waited to get some purple HZ.
    Specifically preserved GBE to use SW a few times.
    I guess you could also make purple Medics?
    HQ22 XP58 VP450 - TD.27.13 TH.33.14 GBE.37.17 PSC.70.30 RR.48.20
    HQ19 XP48 VP320 - TD.29.12.10 TH.29.14.12 RR.46.19.17
    HQ16 XP41 VP260 - PSC.61.30.29.27.26.25.25.24
    HQ13 XP32 VP200 - BH.12.08.06 DBD.13.09.07
    HQ13 XP31 VP140 - WP.32 TD.27 TH.33 GBE.10 PSC.69 RR.17

  3. #3
    rowman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Visiting Mei Xiang and Tian Tian
    Posts
    6,708
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterBoomer View Post
    ....It's too bad it spawns riflemen by default, or it'd be OP....
    It spawns "last perished", provided it has enough "seats to accomodate" those perished troops, e.g. 8 spaces at level 1. Riflemen are the default when no troops have perished which fit the criteria. Personally, I like that it is riflemen used in those default situations, no other troop can take advantage of "all available seats" situations. If after revival, additional seats still remain, riflemen will fill in those extra seats.
    Last edited by rowman; 4 Days Ago at 11:32 AM.
    Boom! Chunky Panda [#YRLCLG] 10-Man Task Force
    Clash! ​Chunky Panda #2
    [#GYV9PGOJ]
    And yes, that panda is indeed packing major heat! Visit my profile page
    /default photo album to see a larger image.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    It spawns "last perished", provided it has enough "seats to accomodate" those perished troops, e.g. 8 spaces at level 1. Riflemen are the default when no troops have perished which fit the criteria. Personally, I like that it is riflemen used in those default situations, no other troop can take advantage of "all available seats" situations. If after revival, additional seats still remain, riflemen will fill in those extra seats.
    Yeah but it would sure be fun to start my attack with 30 tanks haha

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Munich
    Posts
    257
    I used it the other day the first time ever with CRZM, worked out well!
    GBE: 41% / 17% / 17 % / 17% | TD: 32% / 13% / 13% | TH: 34% | DBD: 33% / BH 29%
    --
    XP LVL: 65 || VP: 1.040 ||


  6. #6
    Forum Superstar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    3,149
    I wouldn't be surprised to find out people who use TRM are now using second wind just to get the riflemen. They could load an extra boat of tanks and skip the riflemen, then when they need them hit the second wind button and here come the riflemen.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikect1020 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised to find out people who use TRM are now using second wind just to get the riflemen. They could load an extra boat of tanks and skip the riflemen, then when they need them hit the second wind button and here come the riflemen.
    This or at least close. I've got SW up to level 4 and use it with TGM right now and all I want is the free rifles to take cannon fire. Only issue is the medics follow the rifles to heal which means sometimes they get picked off.

  8. #8
    Millennial Club 57RE4K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    10 stupid lane, occupied village, archipelago, Boom beach
    Posts
    1,143
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikect1020 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised to find out people who use TRM are now using second wind just to get the riflemen. They could load an extra boat of tanks and skip the riflemen, then when they need them hit the second wind button and here come the riflemen.
    I've seen this done a few times and in the right hands it works great

  9. #9
    Centennial Club Snlj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    168
    I use it quite a bit, and am one upgrade away from max.

    I like to use it to protect my main troops on the landing. I'll land just Kavan first in a safe spot, spawn out a couple of dozen Riflemen, and then let defenses take their shots at them while I land everyone else.
    Lv. 65 (maxed) - Brigadier II - The Wronskians
    TH34 - TD30 - TD13 - TD13 - TD13 - GBE40 - GBE17 - GBE17 - GBE17 - PSC71

  10. #10
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by Snlj View Post
    I use it quite a bit, and am one upgrade away from max.

    I like to use it to protect my main troops on the landing. I'll land just Kavan first in a safe spot, spawn out a couple of dozen Riflemen, and then let defenses take their shots at them while I land everyone else.
    Same here. Ever since Brick got bricked. I use Kavan & 2nd wind 90% of the time. I'm also 1 upgrade from maxed 2nd wind. Just need 10 more tokens😜

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Wind
    By Juan132465789 in forum Ideas & Feature Requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: February 23rd, 2017, 01:54 PM
  2. Wind
    By Juan132465789 in forum Ideas & Feature Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: February 23rd, 2017, 04:54 AM
  3. Wind spell
    By PandACT in forum Ideas & Feature Requests
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: May 21st, 2016, 09:51 PM
  4. [WIND SPELL]Jump spell for ground troops, WIND SPELL for air troops
    By QCtide in forum New Troop & Spell Ideas
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: October 16th, 2014, 12:45 PM
  5. Wind
    By ColtDelta in forum Ideas & Feature Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: April 6th, 2013, 05:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •