Thread: Top Dog Tournaments

Top Dog Tournaments

Hello everyone! The name is Kid Menos but you can just call me Menos, of course that isn't my real name but that's what i go by online. Anyways i'm here to introduce everyone to a new monthly Clash Royale tournament and that tournament will be called "Top Dog Tournaments". I do have experience in hosting tournaments in other games so i'm not a so called GreenHorn when it comes to tournaments, but i'm also not a veteran in Clash Royale but knowledgeable enough to host a tournament lol. Anyways, enough with the intro, let's get things started!

This Tournament will consist of 16 players only, it will be best out of 3 except for the finals which will be best out of 5. It will be streamed live on twitch, here i'll explain how you can join for the tournament and the rules.

!Please keep in mind that you will be invited into my guild temporarily for the tournament!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Participant Cap: 16
    Match Setup: Single Elimination
    Win Requirements: best out of 3
    Win Requirements for Finals: Best out of 5
    Tournaments Per Month: 1

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tournament Schedules

Tuesday August 8th 2017, 3pm PST.

Tournament Requirements To Enter

Castle Level: 9
    Crowns: 3000+

How To Join

Just join the Twitch Channel "www.twitch.tv/TopDogTournaments" once in the channel, i'll be picking people through a random picker program, people will be able to join the list by typing a Keyword in the Twitch Channel Chat to get on the list of being picked.
    (Please make sure you have the requirements to join, if not, we will skip you.)

Rules

Elixir Limit
    You will only be able to use cards that cost 5 or less elixir.

Legendary Cards
    All legendary cards will be banned from these tournaments.

Switching Decks
    After every match, each player will have 3 minutes to switch their decks.

Concerning Re-do's of a match
    There will not be any redo's so please make sure your connection during the tournaments is good.

Concerning Defaming
    If you defame a fellow participant at any time in the duration of the tournament, whether in Game, Twitch, or Forums, you will be disqualified immediately.

Prize

1st place winner: 25$ will be given through paypal or a gift card.

(The amount will change once the first test tournament ends)

Tournament Stream Channel

https://www.twitch.tv/topdogtournaments
    Last edited by TopDogTournaments; July 19th, 2017 at 08:45 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    INGAME NAME - SHAZAN
    CROWNS 3400
    Castle level 11
    Email khan.shazan99.sk@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Shazank View Post
    INGAME NAME - SHAZAN
    CROWNS 3400
    Castle level 11
    Email khan.shazan99.sk@gmail.com
    Got you, i'll send out the invites on the day of the tournament when i decide on a date.
    Last edited by TopDogTournaments; July 17th, 2017 at 09:42 AM.

Fresh Spawn
    [QUOTE=TopDogTournaments;10624955]Got you, i'll send out the invites on the day of the tournament when i decide on a date.[/QUOTE
    Thank you so much

My email consists of my name. Mind PMing me?

In-Game-Name- Bmille3
    Crowns(?) - 4,000
    Castle Wall- 10

- Forum Rules -
    - Help & Support -
    - Coolest Thing Ever -

Want a quick laugh? Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by Bmille3 View Post
    My email consists of my name. Mind PMing me?

In-Game-Name- Bmille3
    Crowns(?) - 4,000
    Castle Wall- 10
    Hey, thanks for being interested in the tourny, umm as i mentioned in the post, if you don't want to publicly post it on here, you can PM me your form Via Forum PM, so just send me a message on this forums with your form, thank you.
    Last edited by TopDogTournaments; July 17th, 2017 at 06:31 PM.

I'll be changing the tournament!

Ive updated the tournaments way of entering the tournament and added the the date for the first tournament!