Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Lost my gems accidently

Fresh Spawn

Lost my gems accidently

Dear supercell im manjodh my tag us #9y200j2gc megatron today while clashing by mistake i clicked on th upgrade and my gems were lost i was having more than 1266+gems if u guys are have any history of my base u can my gems were 1299 bt now they are 166 pls supercell can u return my gems .....Thank your respectful:MEGATRON CLAN:CHAMPIONSARISING TAG:#9Y200J2GC

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Manjodh View Post
    Dear supercell im manjodh my tag us #*** today while clashing by mistake i clicked on th upgrade and my gems were lost i was having more than 1266+gems if u guys are have any history of my base u can my gems were 1299 bt now they are 166 pls supercell can u return my gems .....Thank your respectful:*** CLAN:*** TAG:#***
    hey dude...
    this is a forum and not the ingame support...
    please contact the ingame suppor...
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...In-Out-of-game

and
    please remove your personal datas...
    Last edited by freakazoid1985; July 16th, 2017 at 12:59 PM.

Pretty sure there was a confirmation bubble. So whose mistake was it?

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    I'll genuinely miss you guys. Stay Frosty.
    Manjodh, wow dude. You have my utmost sympathy. Not sure I have had that much of an accident but I have certainly accidentally purchased a week long shield before while cleaning my screen! As freakazoid has said support are the only people who could possibly help in this case but I fear the worst given the checks in place to try and avoid this happening. No idea whether anyone has a similar story to recount and whether they were successful regards an accidental gem spend...Good Luck!

Pro Member
    I accidentally spent 1000 gems to gem the de for queen (went to check how much left and accidentally gemmed it)
    got 500 back after contacting support.

Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    Manjodh, wow dude. You have my utmost sympathy. Not sure I have had that much of an accident but I have certainly accidentally purchased a week long shield before while cleaning my screen! As freakazoid has said support are the only people who could possibly help in this case but I fear the worst given the checks in place to try and avoid this happening. No idea whether anyone has a similar story to recount and whether they were successful regards an accidental gem spend...Good Luck!
    Exactly what happened with me but I did not accidentally press. I gave my tab to a 6-month-old kid he purchased it for me. I was in gold league still took a weeks time off to play with the little fellow

Regards
    Scorpio

Clash Fan Boi, War enthusiast, Fellow Brawler
    TH 10.5 - Queen 40; King 35; Warden 10.
    Clan: iNdia (#98GUC2CG)

Regretting the TH upgrade? Just turn yourself into a engineer, this could turn something negative into a positive! But the forums like others have said will not help you, contact in game support, I don't think they will refund anything, but let us know how it goes!
    BACK TO THE GRIND TH12 BAY BAY

My story is different. when i came back from my school i saw that i have 300 less gems and then my thought its definitely my naughty bro his age is 6. my mother told me that he was doing somthing auspicious in my device while i was in school. so i contacted supercell and they told me that 330 gems are used to buy 2lakh gold. "dude are you serious?". i was right. it was my small brother. mine story was the rarest. ahahahahaha. after that support team donated me half of gems only

My granddaughter bought me an Xbow and bomb tower on my rushed slightly engineered TH9 , my war weight went way up lol .

Centennial Club
    Contact in game support, they will return half the gem value for only one time as a sympathy.