Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Lost my gems accidently

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by freakazoid1985 View Post
    hey dude...
    this is a forum and not the ingame support...
    please contact the ingame suppor...
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...In-Out-of-game

and
    please remove your personal datas...
    i did that but they are not giving me proper answer they are just telling me which topic u have problem with?

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by ZLuigi View Post
    I accidentally spent 1000 gems to gem the de for queen (went to check how much left and accidentally gemmed it)
    got 500 back after contacting support.
    U r lying i also contacted them bcoz my sis wasted my 1600+ gems but didn't get a single one from supercell. This game is my life and u can't think of it without gems. Supercell please refund me also atleast 50%.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by kashyap8899 View Post
    Contact in game support, they will return half the gem value for only one time as a sympathy.
    This is never gonna happen bcoz i also did that bcoz of my sis craziness she wasted my all gems. So i contacted in help and support of the game but they just asked me what is my problem and i told them my story but they didn't refund me a single gem.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryan55 View Post
    This is never gonna happen bcoz i also did that bcoz of my sis craziness she wasted my all gems. So i contacted in help and support of the game but they just asked me what is my problem and i told them my story but they didn't refund me a single gem.

Theres no need to respond to all these 2 year old posts.

You can try to contact support and see what happens but your real issue with your sister and not with SC.
    Gems can be saved back up again.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG