Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Endless Reserves stopped working

Pro Member
    Lawsuits: Forget about it.

In EU you can contact the EU commission that is in charge of investigating or monitoring app games such as candy crush.

In US you won't win class action lawsuit, many have claimed they can, all have failed because no law firm will take case. Why? Well Californians are clueless. They think they have the strictest consumer protection laws. Trouble is that CA Govt have exempted silicon valley companies and lo and behold SC USA HQ is in...San Francisco! So ain't gonna happen.

ROW: Use your government branch if you are so upset.

Long story short just quit, go free or whatever but suing is a fool's errand.

Cool well go with Fraud then. Thanks for the tip.

Crab Claw
    I'm in Europe. Thanks.

What a load of rubbish this game is starting to become. Fix all these issues.
    Last edited by Batkunin; July 30th, 2017 at 03:51 PM.
    Lvl 65 858VP

Just had the same problem, but I play 2 accounts on two different iOS devices. I have the Unlimited Reserves on just 1 account and have been switching between accounts on both devices with no problems using just the Game Center login. The problem occurred on my phone, so I went back to my iPad and it cleared it up on both devices.

Millennial Club
    Old thread, but it is a sticky, so thought I would provide my experience. I had endless reserves stop working on iOS (1 account, 2 devices). Contacted support and they told me I wasn't subscribed, yet I had a receipt stating that I paid. Support told me to contact Apple. I sent a 2nd email to support asking if that was necessary since Apple does not provide game technical support. Support emailed me back congratulating me on my subscription renewing :/

My next step was to email Apple per support's original suggestion. The next day (or 2) Apple contacting me telling me that they would be refunding my money and cancelled my subscription. I had to contact Apple again to let them know that I did not want a refund or a cancellation, just for my subscription to work and that I only contacted them because SC support told me to. Apple's response was that sometimes when subscriptions stop working canceling them can fix whatever went wrong. My ER eventually started working again, but that was after my cancellation. The game thinks I am still subscribed and ER works just fine - even though I am not subscribed, but I cannot re subscribe until the game knows that I am not subscribed. When I contacted support about this they said to contact Apple, so I gave up on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gxr900 View Post
    Old thread, but it is a sticky, so thought I would provide my experience. I had endless reserves stop working on iOS (1 account, 2 devices). Contacted support and they told me I wasn't subscribed, yet I had a receipt stating that I paid. Support told me to contact Apple. I sent a 2nd email to support asking if that was necessary since Apple does not provide game technical support. Support emailed me back congratulating me on my subscription renewing :/

My next step was to email Apple per support's original suggestion. The next day (or 2) Apple contacting me telling me that they would be refunding my money and cancelled my subscription. I had to contact Apple again to let them know that I did not want a refund or a cancellation, just for my subscription to work and that I only contacted them because SC support told me to. Apple's response was that sometimes when subscriptions stop working canceling them can fix whatever went wrong. My ER eventually started working again, but that was after my cancellation. The game thinks I am still subscribed and ER works just fine - even though I am not subscribed, but I cannot re subscribe until the game knows that I am not subscribed. When I contacted support about this they said to contact Apple, so I gave up on them.
    This sounds like you need the assistance of Tom Hanks character from The Davinci Code in order to decode this information and get to the bottom of this mystery
    Charlie1Delta: 6 GBE/4 TD Bobby: 6 GBE/4 TD HookemHorns: 6 GBE/4 TD Fredy:6 GBE/4 TD
    Telegram: @SextonBW
    Band: Bobby
    Discord: charlie1delta#6856

Crab Claw
    From my experience, I would recommend subscribing and cancelling immediately. When it stops working, repeat the process. There's a delay in the renewal process, but an initial purchase seems to work instantly.

New Bloke/Chick

My endless stopped working.

I cannot renew the supscription since it is allrdy working.
    What is going on?

New Bloke/Chick
    I have 1 account btw..