Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Crush Em Roast Em

Quote Originally Posted by SuperStorm103 View Post
    Okay, here it is. Enjoy! Maybe tomville or RobinDD can do a post attack interview with "wannabe crusher".

I apologize for the random notification pop up. I have recalled my troops from the lvl 7 solar panel tile.
    Well, it is obvious that air defences need nerfing! And th9 cc capacity should be better balanced - 5 troop capacity seems much more reasonable. The key mistake here, however, was clearly forgetting to set the warden to air so he could distract the AD from the healers. Lesson learned, next double dip hit it’ll be a 2 star for sure, now it has been scouted!
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 15 International clan
    We welcome strong TH10 and TH11 adult players with big heros for fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Active builder base, and must know where the donate button is!

Not sure what was going through crushers mind. A CC full of giants? Rage spells because his lvl 42 queen might take to much heat from th9 points? Maybe he thought max giants had wall jumping capabilities?

Anyways, you are correct, #14 stepped up...errrr down ( ) and got me. I guess you would call it........a reaching double dip? Only possible in in the wacky world of clan wars. Since the hogs didn't pan out, he went with max miners.....pro dip move if I do say so myself! Though if we were on top of his game he would have used "popo-BoWi" for a guranteed 3 star attack! That way he can show SuperCell just how overpowered engineered 11's are because of power potions.....maybe not having them would have made a difference here, oh wait...nope....

Last edited by SuperStorm103; February 7th, 2018 at 01:12 AM.
    DeathStorm-10|22/23|2148*|FireStorm-10|17/20|2178*|SuperStorm-9|13/15|2147*
    DragonStorm-9|8/8|1529*|PerfectStorm-9|8/10|1428*|BrainStorm-10|10/16|1452*

Ooph! that is tough to watch, and quite rewarding at the same time.

I was close in my guess. I like snicker doodles if the prize is a cookie.

Centennial Club
    Wow! #6 clearly thought that max heals would protect his hogs from the defensive queen and CC troops. When that didn't work, he tried the max rages instead. Thank goodness he doesn't follow Roaster, or he would have known that triple-zap dragons is a much more reliable double-dip attack lol.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by 23skidoo View Post
    Yay! A new episode after a layoff. As always Robin, well written and entertaining. Power Potion Time!
    Thanks 23skidoo! The layoff was caused by a long string of good wars. Sometimes we had the material advantage and sometimes the opponents did, but my estimate is that 48 of our last 50 wars were decided by skill. It was refreshing, humbling, and a great learning experience to get trounced by opponents who outplayed us instead of by clans that got all of their 3-stars from double and triple dips.

Our last three wars have featured opponents with a single power-potion optimized base. So far the power potions haven't changed the outcome of those wars, but I wonder if there's a clan with multiple power-potion optimized bases waiting for us around the next corner.

We ran into our first Power Potion Time wonders this last war. My usual TH10 anchor was opted out so I ran our rushed TH11 at the 1 spot. Always scares me. 10 v 10, Us 1- th11, 2- th9, 4-th8, 3- th7's. Them 2- TH11, 2- TH9, 3- th8, 3-th7's. Hmm, well now. Let's look at the 11's, ours has TH9 defenses with infernos, a level 11 warden, no Eagle. Their 11's, #1 is a mix of defenses some not built at all, low levels to TH9 levels, no warden,no infernos, and the mighty lvl 1 Eagle. #3 has really low level defenses some missing, no Eagle, a level 2 warden, and one lvl3 inferno. Oh, this is gonna be good!

Their #1 proceeds to take out our #3 which is a mid TH9 with straight LaLoon spam (th10 level), and then takes out our #4, a th8?!?! with another LaLoon spam. Crushed 'em! Their #3 hit our #2 (me, a TH9) with LaLoon straight into my offset AD's and the wiz tower farm in the core eats half his loons, uh oh. 80% 2 star. You'll get em next time Roaster! Well, that next time was a hit on our #1. Power Potion Time! Oh wait, his lab is TH10 level and the troops stay the same level he already had however they now possess the power of the blue flaming badge! Oh, 64% 2 star. Bummer.

Their Th8's did work on our lower half, and our's cleared #5 and down also. Props where due to them. Their #2 a respectable TH9 and their Leader, holds his hits until later in war and comes out firing at me (#2 TH9) with... you guessed it, Power Potion Time! Hmm, wait his Valks are lvl4 already and his wizards are lvl6, but the 14 Giants got boosted a level and so did his Archers! 37% no star. Ouch man, you're the Leader of the clan. Well in what I can only guess was for the sole ability to say he used both attacks he hits our #1, but saves hit Power Potion to fight another day, 35% no star.

If you happen to be reading this 'random clan that fits the war I just described', thanks for the war. Up your defenses and Labs... or not.

Signed; 30-28

We ran into our first Power Potion Time wonders this last war. My usual TH10 anchor was opted out so I ran our rushed TH11 at the 1 spot. Always scares me. 10 v 10, Us 1- th11, 2- th9, 4-th8, 3- th7's. Them 2- TH11, 2- TH9, 3- th8, 3-th7's. Hmm, well now. Let's look at the 11's, ours has TH9 defenses with infernos, a level 11 warden, no Eagle. Their 11's, #1 is a mix of defenses some not built at all, low levels to TH9 levels, no warden,no infernos, and the mighty lvl 1 Eagle. #3 has really low level defenses some missing, no Eagle, a level 2 warden, and one lvl3 inferno. Oh, this is gonna be good!

Their #1 proceeds to take out our #3 which is a mid TH9 with straight LaLoon spam (th10 level), and then takes out our #4, a th8?!?! with another LaLoon spam. Crushed 'em! Their #3 hit our #2 (me, a TH9) with LaLoon straight into my offset AD's and the wiz tower farm in the core eats half his loons, uh oh. 80% 2 star. You'll get em next time Roaster! Well, that next time was a hit on our #1. Power Potion Time! Oh wait, his lab is TH10 level and the troops stay the same level he already had however they now possess the power of the blue flaming badge! Oh, 64% 2 star. Bummer.

Their Th8's did work on our lower half, and our's cleared #5 and down also. Props where due to them. Their #2 a respectable TH9 and their Leader, holds his hits until later in war and comes out firing at me (#2 TH9) with... you guessed it, Power Potion Time! Hmm, wait his Valks are lvl4 already and his wizards are lvl6, but the 14 Giants got boosted a level and so did his Archers! 37% no star. Ouch man, you're the Leader of the clan. Well in what I can only guess was for the sole ability to say he used both attacks he hits our #1, but saves hit Power Potion to fight another day, 35% no star.

If you happen to be reading this 'random clan that fits the war I just described', thanks for the war. Up your defenses and Labs... or not.

Signed; 30-28
    nice story, but I think u just faced a rushed clan, not engineerded clan

Quote Originally Posted by samratulangi View Post
    nice story, but I think u just faced a rushed clan, not engineerded clan
    I think you are mostly correct, however they were most definitely trying to engineer. No doubt about it. My clan can be considered rushed in spots. The clan we faced was engineered, very poorly. They tried to make up for that fact with power potions. Thought it fit the theme of the thread.

Glad you you enjoyed the story.
    Last edited by 23skidoo; February 14th, 2018 at 02:47 AM.

I think you are mostly correct, however they were most definitely trying to engineer. No doubt about it. My clan can be considered rushed in spots. The clan we faced was engineered, very poorly. They tried to make up for that fact with power potions. Thought it fit the theme of the thread.

Glad you you enjoyed the story.
    Yes, very entertaining threads, lol