Thread: mini statue luck!

mini statue luck!

So, I set off with the aim to only have Life statues on one of my new minis. Got it to HQ12 and had 6x Life statues - left all other flavor power stones as Shards and Crystals. I've already got one account to HQ16 with zero TD|TH|GBE so I planned to go the same with this one but ultimately aim to have 8x Life statues.

But I couldn't cope with it, life was just tooooooo slowwwww. Even for me as a dedicated Turtle. Wed|Thu I decided to scrap that stupid idea and switch to have one of each of the following: TD, TH, GBE, PSC, RR. I had enough stuff to make 5 Troop Guardians and a Master and 6 Dark Guardians and a Master.

Those two first Magma|Dark masterpieces:
    PSC 69%
    TH 33%
    How is that for a great start!!

Today, I've just gotten another Magma Crystal and am making my 2nd Masterpiece already. I don't care what percentage it is I just hope it is TD. On all my other accounts the very first two Magma masterpieces have been one of each, so I hope that is be design.
    posting elsewhere

And a TD27 has just popped out as the 4th masterpiece, but 3rd proper one!
    Amazing start!

some you win
    some you win

For perspective, I've been playing my main account for 20 months and have exactly the same pair of Troop masterpieces!!
    Last edited by wostir; July 14th, 2017 at 05:40 PM.
    posting elsewhere

this is getting ridiculous!

Okay, so my HQ14 mini has now built a whole 8 Masterpieces. This is all of them in order:

Wood Production 32% = rubbish, they range 30-62%, deployed for a while
    Power Stone Chance 69% = amazing! they range 36-75%, just 6% off the best
    Troop Health 33% = amazing! they range 16-35%, this is just 2% off the max!
    Troop Damage 27%= very good, very pleased, they range 15-32%
    Gun Boat Energy 21% = terrible, they range 20-42%, deployed of course!
    Gold Production 25% = rubbish, they range 24-50%, deployed though!
    Troop Health 24% = not bad, would normally be happy with this as a 7th masterpiece
    Troop Damage 32% = THE GAME MAX!!!!

I've built 215 masterpieces on various accounts since Oct 2015. And just this week got my very first max, it was also a TD32% on my main, it was it's 103rd masterpiece. Yep it has taken that long to see the first max. And my little mini bashes out that run of masters above, four of which were rubbish-okay and the other four have been superb as first builds and includes the game max in only the 4th Magma master it has built. I'm stunned!

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to the bases on my map, I'm running 12x Tanks as Tank/Kavan+CC and it seems a little bit unfair to the bases that spawn. But, hey: your bases belong to me!!!!
    posting elsewhere

Wow, incredible run. I'm 18 months in and have yet to build my first perfect MP. Got some pretty good ones but nothing closer than 2%. Scratch that - my second account did build TWO 74% PSC statues. Some accounts have all the luck.

No idea how many MPs I've built total but I'm over 3000 statues combined. That's at least 61 MPs, if all the builds started as idols (they didn't). 8 crystals from Dr T every week for six months is another 30 MPs. So probably close to 100 total.
    main HQ 22 Lvl 65 (maxed) - VP 1000 - GB 40 17 16 16 - RR 44 - TD 29 12 TH 32 - BD 34 BH 28
    ... alt HQ 22 Lvl 58 - VP 570 - GB 40 17 17 17 16 - PSC 74 29 - TD 26 12 TH 27

Quote Originally Posted by megacrab View Post
    No idea how many MPs I've built total but I'm over 3000 statues combined. That's at least 61 MPs, if all the builds started as idols (they didn't). 8 crystals from Dr T every week for six months is another 30 MPs. So probably close to 100 total.
    Nah, you gots to be well over 100 Masterpieces. My main is HQ22, XP59 [60 tomorrow!] and I've made 107 masterpieces and have been down in the low VP, parked at 320 for ages then to 380, then 450, and only last week moved up to 530. So, I've hit much fewer PvPs than you've probably hit (maybe half as many?). Can't remember how long this one had a PSC master on it but its probably only about 3-4 months.
    posting elsewhere