Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Basket tasks

I have done the breakfast task twice. The baskets have been improved. I also did a harvest task with carrots, tomatoes and potatoes which was not too bad
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

I have chosen the "Chilly basket" a few times. It asks for white sweaters, pumpkin pie and hot chocolate. I usually have the sweaters and pies on the ground, so it is only the cocoa I need to make.

The "Spa basket" is a good one too, especially if you have feta cheese stacked. It also has strawberry candles and olive oil.

I do like the idea of the baskets. In a NH that is larger with players of wide range of levels, it can be helpful for the higher level players to do baskets such as the ones mentioned above, and allow a lower level player to take a task such as just white sweaters or pumpkin pies, as they may not have the coffee shop or candle maker yet. Those tasks are easily prepped when the derby starts as well.
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Banned
    I love the basket tasks!!

Me too, basket tasks are my all time favourite

Centennial Club
    One complaint I have about them is you have to keep track of each item yourself. It's something you can adapt to and deal with, yes, but sometimes I'm like, now how many cakes have I made so far?

Quote Originally Posted by AgrUwe View Post
    One complaint I have about them is you have to keep track of each item yourself. It's something you can adapt to and deal with, yes, but sometimes I'm like, now how many cakes have I made so far?
    yep agree with this, with the townie one you have to come out of the town to the derby board to see how many you still need, then go back to town etc, very annoying!
    Level 141, Town fully upgraded

kik: katsp814